All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure the Mezco has better heads and painted details on the entire figure and weapons but you can buy 5 other ML figures with the savings by going with the Select.

I don’t need Ragnarok version of gladiator Hulk to be Mezco quality the Select represents that look good enough.

But I would definately choose the Select over the ML Ragnarok.

Exactly! I just want a good gladiator hulk to go with the Marvel Legends, the Mezco might be too well done for that anyway.

Only reason I pre-ordered the Mezco only because I was never really satisfied with the BAF to be honest.

Plus I’ll save $100 lol.

Wolverine looks great there, popcorn. That Hulk is incredible too!

I found that 12" Wolverine at a local comic shop at retail price, so I caved in and picked him up. :lol I plan on selling my BBTS order when it arrives. I love the BD parts. I'll try to get some pics later.

Thank you. BD parts are a great inclusion.

The new Spider-Man wave (Lizard BAF) hit a few local Targets around here over the weekend. The best part was that they're currently on sale for $9.99 each.

that jurrassic park lookin lizard is really lame, so wish it was older comic style.

got moon knight at walgreens and is really cool! been enjoying the new comics lots, hopin they do a mr. knight and bone armor vers.

Just got my notice from BBTS that they received their stock of the Marvel Select Gladiator Hulk. So for anyone who ordered one they'll be shipping out soon. About time. Most other places already seem to have gotten him. Was almost tempted to cancel and order from Amazon, but its pretty much same the price even with BBTS flat rate $4 S&H since I don't pay tax. I pay tax with Amazon ever since they opened warehouses in NJ a few years ago. :(

do you guys know where is the best flea markets for toys in nyc(i'll be staying in hell's kitchen)?

Finally picked up Ragnarok Loki. Now that the movie has grown on me somewhat I decided to pick him up along with another Hela which I never had any intention of getting until after I had walked into Target almost half a dozen times and, surprisingly, saw her just sitting on the shelf unwanted every time. I'll probably keep her in-package or do a custom of sorts.

eqkP1Nk.png

I'm not the biggest fan of Loki's Sakaar outfit but the figure has made me like the design a little more. The crown is very cheap and practically useless given that it's made of soft rubbery plastic. The head sculpt actually looks quite good in-person but both the promotional images and my pics make it look very derpy (normally my pictures are better but the camera just would not work today). Overall I'm satisfied.

GkUTFgq.png

vSfn8CA.png

Yeah i’m waiting for brown.

Now onto Hulk.

Marvel Select continues to out do themselves in the size/detail/value department.

It’s getting harder and harder to justify a $20 ML when you can get this for $23!!!

Behold!

He is soooo detailed soooo huge soooo impressive!

View attachment 3

damn, that hulk is an instabuy
Nice pics,

have the single fig in black released awhile ago but.... im sold on this, if i see instore im buyin without question-

love to see a updated danny ketch rider set and of course a reyes rider with car box set.

thankfully can remove that big shield thing on front of bike, will do that asap.

I was lucky enough to find the Marvel Select Juggernaut variant at a comic store today for $10! Been wanting this one for awhile. :yess:

Attachments

• JuggernautV.jpg
    JuggernautV.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 148
nice, will be gettin colossus select soon via my lcs to go against my select juggs.

After a very long hiatus I've been getting back into ML, I just wanted to know if anyone still see the exclusive Phoenix & Cyclops 2 pack in their local TRU stores anymore?

have the single fig in black released awhile ago but.... im sold on this, if i see instore im buyin without question-

love to see a updated danny ketch rider set and of course a reyes rider with car box set.

thankfully can remove that big shield thing on front of bike, will do that asap.

I love how Hasbro is getting back into the old figure and vehicle concept for the ML again :clap

Back