All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is just too much there to even process i’m still absorbing just the 10th anniversary stuff lol

I wish the 10th anniversary stuff came separately. They’re all in packs and I don’t need more iron mans etc, just the other figures. So I’m probably not going to end up with anything from there. But I gotta say they really improved the head sculpts, they really look like their counterparts. Except RDJ of course, but even hot toys has trouble with him lol

It looks like i’ll be eating out of a tuna can all this year.

I'll probably get Red Skull, Ronan, and the Mandarin from the IM3 pack due to the lack of MCU villains in the Legends series, but I really wish they had done a Malekith to go with Thor and Sif. Lame villain but he would have made a good figure.

I'll definitely be after that Carnage too.

I have every single Marvel Legend figure since 2002

This year is gonna be the most painful

Over 10 waves

mcu SIF finally gets some love

Yes and it’s a great figure... gonna have to pay extra for that even though I don’t want that Thor.

I have every single Marvel Legend figure since 2002

This year is gonna be the most painful

Over 10 waves

Engage your sphincter... this is going to be a rough year for all of us my friend

It looks like i’ll be eating out of a tuna can all this year.

:rotfl @ the dueling Youtube commentaries, poor Shartimus.

I'd say that if the face printing tech continues with all these future releases, Hasbro will have finally surpassed Toybiz on ML quality.

Of what was shown, tops on my list are:
Red Skull, Capt. America and Crossbones, Iron Man MK7, Ronan The Accuser, Lady Sif, Patch Wolvie, Ant-Man and Yellowjacket, Wasp, Black Knight, Shadowland Daredevil and Electra, Hulkbuster and Hulk, Spider-Ham, Sauron, Lady Deadpool, Omega Red, Bishop, and the entire Apocalypse Build-A-Figure wave.
Glad I skipped a lot of the first Hasbro Movie ML figures because these look so much better.

:rotfl @ the dueling Youtube commentaries, poor Shartimus.

I'd say that if the face printing tech continues with all these future releases, Hasbro will have finally surpassed Toybiz on ML quality.

Of what was shown, tops on my list are:
Red Skull, Capt. America and Crossbones, Iron Man MK7, Ronan The Accuser, Lady Sif, Patch Wolvie, Ant-Man and Yellowjacket, Wasp, Black Knight, Shadowland Daredevil and Electra, Hulkbuster and Hulk, Spider-Ham, Sauron, Lady Deadpool, Omega Red, Bishop, and the entire Apocalypse Build-A-Figure wave.
Glad I skipped a lot of the first Hasbro Movie ML figures because these look so much better.

I actually prefer ML CW BP over the new ML BP from his solo movie lol

i've been waiting about 25 years for a proper bagley carnage, and i think that is about the closest we'll ever get. punk storm also needs to be purchased. and i don't even collect marvel legends.

Scored a 12'' Spiderman for under thirty bucks :yess:

I also picked up the Black Costume SM yeasterday for $26, looks amazing but I just wish the lower ab crunch joint was a ball cup joint, it appears to be sculpted with that intention. Also, the calf swivels could've been a little better placed to hide the joint break when twisting the feet.
I still have my Toy Biz Black Costume SM; the sculpt looks great but the posing is limited in comparison and I hate the pre-posed hands, this is definitely a step up.

So much good stuff coming up.

Sabertooth
Bishop
Sauron
Doc Ock
Thing
These are the new ones that stuck out for me.

I also picked up the Black Costume SM yeasterday for $26, looks amazing but I just wish the lower ab crunch joint was a ball cup joint, it appears to be sculpted with that intention. Also, the calf swivels could've been a little better placed to hide the joint break when twisting the feet.
I still have my Toy Biz Black Costume SM; the sculpt looks great but the posing is limited in comparison and I hate the pre-posed hands, this is definitely a step up.

Nice! Lol I have the Hasbro target exclusive Black Costume SM, it's alright, but the newer versions seem to have better articulation, my have to pick them up lol

E0582594-2BBF-4F2E-B3C2-28267333F233.jpeg
01011D5B-A66D-48C1-B9D1-BD4393EBFF73.jpeg

Back