All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes Hasbro’s price increase has started with the 10th anniversary line.

More expensive than a MS!

Which can only lead to MS raising their prices!

:monkey2

The new Thing looks fantastic! I have a lot of the Toy Biz versions and this new one looks the best yet. It'd be great if the second head sculpt that this comes with looks a bit more like the Kirby's version.

MS presentation was super anemic compared to ML they only had BP/Thor/Beast to show off sheesh.

They brought to TF 3 Marvel action figures seriously lame lol

Diamond Select seriously underwhelmed this year. Nothing for Infinity War. No wave 2 for Pulp Fiction figures. Mainly Minimates and statues.

Didn’t they also announce a Kill Bill line last year at TF?

I guess those plans are dead after Uma’s controversy lol

Real shame as I was looking forward to that.

Oh well at least I po their new Panther.

My Mister Fantastic arrived today. A friend of mine found a few extras and mailed one to me. They rang up for $12.99.

Also, if so inclined, you can preorder Ronan, the Mark VII, and the Cap/Crossbones 2-pack at DorkSide Toys. They're a bit cheaper there.

MS presentation was super anemic compared to ML they only had BP/Thor/Beast to show off sheesh.

They brought to TF 3 Marvel action figures seriously lame lol

They are contractually only allowed to release a certain number of Marvel Select figures a year, and they aren't allowed to show their Infinity War lineup yet.

Wrong movie mate.

28235167_1320799424686830_6763056950658381630_o.jpg

Isnt it crazy that that quality of a head sculpt/paint is on a $20 Marvel Legends figure? Hasbro deserves some serious props for the advancements they've made.

Funny and awesome pic by the way!

That panther looks good. Will that be the same scale as this killmonger coming out or am I getting my lines mixed up?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

that panther is via diamond select so no not in same scale as the marvel legends 2 pack pictured, the panther in scale with them is above in JamesXGZ pics :)

Isnt it crazy that that quality of a head sculpt/paint is on a $20 Marvel Legends figure? Hasbro deserves some serious props for the advancements they've made.

Funny and awesome pic by the way!

It’s great but not too surprising IMO..I think it’s because of Figuarts and all the other competitors in these past two or three years. Also I think the sales they got from the reintroduction of ML has definitely helped Hasbro recognize they have a hot and very interesting product.

Remember collectors have been ordering cases online of ML or buying a whole set of figures at stores at $100 plus a pop.

Simply put, the more money made from a product , the better technology you can put into it.

Back