All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love all the Secret Wars figures unveiled today. They were my first introduction to Marvel toys and having Retro cards with the lenticular shields with these hits the nostalgia, hard. Some nit pics mostly with Capt. America not coming with a undamaged shield & unmasked head (I'm not a fan of the smirking head), and great that we finally have a Beyonder!

My Punisher & Bushwacker just shipped, I'll have it today! That was unexpected.

Edit:
The only issue I have is that the white paint of the skull has several black spots from missing paint. The nitpicks I have are I wish Punisher had a ball jointed waist as well as the diaphragm ball joint, and the open mouth on the screaming head has some odd looking sculpt/paint aps. Bushwacker looks better in person than in the promo pics. I wish he had a ball jointed diaphragm, another style of gun arm instead of the gun hand, and a second head. Having extra hands with Punisher is nice, though I don't understand why he has a "finger gun" hand. The weapons are unfortunately a little gummy but look good.

Marvel Legends Punisher & Bushwacker 001.jpg

Last edited:
Back