ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks like Kup, looks good.

This..not so much..

10-550x.jpg

meh, looks like him from the newer comics. Mebbie it's just a bad angle on the original one?

meh, looks like him from the newer comics. Mebbie it's just a bad angle on the original one?

It's no bad angle. He looks like he's eaten a Cybertronian curry the night before and is regretting it.

Thankfully the iGear heads will provide 2 great alternatives.........too bad they can't do anything about the arm kibble and the rabbit feet.

That said I do think Kup looks MUCH better in person overall, so maybe it'll grow on me over time.

Last edited:
Me too. Im gonna pass on BB but Prime is a must! Hope the paint job can do the sculpt justice though. If not it wont be a problem for me to fix.

I am indifferent about Bumblebee now. And if the paint isn't too great I may either fix it or have Frenzy_Rumble do it for me. His primes are the best I have ever seen and he inspired me to paint Transformers.

well thats pretty damn impressive man. He looks really awesome, I wish they would have released a swoop that looked like that, I would have easily bought him for sure.

Back