ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DOTM-Figures.jpg

hehe, I've got all of those, and a lot more in hand. Some are great figures, some...are not. Can't wait to customize them alllllllllllll
:gah:

Hey guys, I found this among some of my Star Wars stuff. It used to be from the Hasbro Masterpice Optimus. I sold it off years ago but didn't include the gun cause I had misplaced it. Did anybody need it? I have no reason to hold on it. I know this isn't the sale thread but thought I would mention it here to see if anyone interested. PM if so.

CIMG5008.jpg

Sorry to interrupt any discussions and I'm completely :lurking, but I had a question for all you Transformer buffs.

I only collect the MP line and I read that the new Convoy release has a base that says several phrases. One of which gives a hint as to what the next MP figure is.

Can anyone tell me what the hint was or if you guys know?!?

Probably been discussed but I'm cheating here and just looking for a refresh if someone would please.

THANK YOU!

From what I heard the hint was "I will be reborn". There are rumors of either a full out Movie Masterpiece Optimus Prime, or a new G1 MP Optimus that benefits from modern engineering and design and will probably mix in with the Classics figures better then the old MP or even iGear's Faith Leader does.

From what I heard the hint was "I will be reborn". There are rumors of either a full out Movie Masterpiece Optimus Prime, or a new G1 MP Optimus that benefits from modern engineering and design and will probably mix in with the Classics figures better then the old MP or even iGear's Faith Leader does.

Hmmm, interesting.

I suppose Galvatron could also be a candidate if "I will be reborn" is the hint, right?

I initially heard he was next when Hot Rod was announced.

Dang...was really hoping for a Soundwave MP. :impatient:

Could be, and I hope it is. A new MP OP would have to look REALLY cool for it to be of interest.

Speaking of cool Primes: First pic of Jetwing Optimus, the TakaraTomy remold of leader ROTF Prime with the jetpack from the TV spot. Looks very cool, hopefully he will have a Buster Prime paintjob as well.

00310302.jpg

Could be, and I hope it is. A new MP OP would have to look REALLY cool for it to be of interest.

Speaking of cool Primes: First pic of Jetwing Optimus, the TakaraTomy remold of leader ROTF Prime with the jetpack from the TV spot. Looks very cool, hopefully he will have a Buster Prime paintjob as well.

00310302.jpg

:exactly:, a new Prime would have to be mind blowing. I love my MP Prime and IMHO he's damn near perfect as far as any action figure is concerned.

I really would love to see this line expand and continue to grow with mostly G1 characters personally.

Hey guys is the DOTM Sentinel Prime out yet? Where are you guys getting him?

Not officially.

The vast majority of people who get them early do so via dodgy sources who steal stuff from the factories in China.

There's usually a lot found on ebay as the thieves know there's plenty of idiots who'll pay several times the RRP because getting stuff before the masses makes them feel more important.

Not officially.

The vast majority of people who get them early do so via dodgy sources who steal stuff from the factories in China.

There's usually a lot found on ebay as the thieves know there's plenty of idiots who'll pay several times the RRP because getting stuff before the masses makes them feel more important.

Thanks man I think I will just wait :lol

I just got Masterpiece Optimus Prime... Had to pass on him so many times due to so many Hot Toys figures shipping at the same time... So glad I have him and Grimlock now... I hope to score a Megatron and Starscream at Chicago Comic Con or at least one of them...

I just got Masterpiece Optimus Prime... Had to pass on him so many times due to so many Hot Toys figures shipping at the same time... So glad I have him and Grimlock now... I hope to score a Megatron and Starscream at Chicago Comic Con or at least one of them...

I have a love/ hate relationship with my MP Megatron. It's an amazing figure, no doubt about it, and IMO the best representation of him from G1

He's just flimsy and he's the only MP I have to have to use a 1/6 stand with. Not to mention his cannon arm won't stay up due to the weight. :gah:

^^^ I once tried to transform my friends Megatron and gave up after an hour of not getting anywhere... No joke hes had him for almost 4 years and has only transformered him 4 times... 2 times for me and 2 times when he first got him...

Thanks man I think I will just wait :lol

The sensible option :)

My experience with MP Megatron was this,

I resold it within a couple of months because I was fed up of it falling over every time I walked past my display case.

I attempted transformation once and stopped at about the 3rd stage because I was worried it would break.

iGear's scaled down version looks like eliminating the balance issues as the fusion cannon isn't as oversized so if the QC is good I'll get one of those instead.

Sorry to interrupt any discussions and I'm completely :lurking, but I had a question for all you Transformer buffs.

I only collect the MP line and I read that the new Convoy release has a base that says several phrases. One of which gives a hint as to what the next MP figure is.

Can anyone tell me what the hint was or if you guys know?!?

Probably been discussed but I'm cheating here and just looking for a refresh if someone would please.

THANK YOU!

my guess and hunch is also Galvatron. But, we'll see...

:exactly:, a new Prime would have to be mind blowing. I love my MP Prime and IMHO he's damn near perfect as far as any action figure is concerned.

I really would love to see this line expand and continue to grow with mostly G1 characters personally.

Only too large, in my opinion. I'd prefer him a few inches smaller, to fit in scale with the seekers, grimlock, and Megs.

Not officially.

What if I already felt important, and a few extra bucks isn't that big of a deal when the option of getting a kick ass figure 4 month early?

if you've got the disposeable income, i say go for it.

Me? I'll wait till it's in my toys R us, and spend the leftover money on Hot toys/ sideshow 1/6th and my pending wedding.

00310302.jpg

That would be friggin awesome re: the next MP.
Love the way that jetwing prime is looking too, cant wait to see full color pics.

Hmmm, interesting.

I suppose Galvatron could also be a candidate if "I will be reborn" is the hint, right?

I initially heard he was next when Hot Rod was announced.

Dang...was really hoping for a Soundwave MP. :impatient:

I suppose Galvatron is the most likely choice, but didn't Soundwave also get reborn into Soundblaster in the Japanese series?

Back