ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

P1010334.jpg

P1010335.jpg

P1010338.jpg

P1010339.jpg

Great pics from the die hard bust collector:D

Your bust collection must be huge now Bonehead,post some pics of your complete Bust collection...along with other TRansformers statues

For those interested, details on the newest TF cartoon from CoolToyReview.

TRANSFORMERS Animated Special : "Transform and Roll Out"
Wednesday, December 26, 2007 at 8 p.m. (ET, PT)

TRANSFORMERS Animated Series Premiere
“Home is Where the Spark Is”
Saturday, January 5, 2008 at 10:30 a.m. (ET, PT) *Regularly scheduled time period

Series Description:
Set on Earth in the near future in Detroit, the series begins when the alien TRANSFORMERS are thrust into a world populated by humans and automatons. As visitors to Earth, the TRANSFORMERS—OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, PROWL, BULKHEAD and RATCHET—work in the human world, interacting with the “natives” in exciting and humorous ways. Following the AUTOBOTS across the galaxy to their new home is the megalomaniacal MEGATRON and his army of ruthless DECEPTICONS, a brutal race of war-mongering robots who seek to use the ALLSPARK as their ultimate weapon of destruction!

The AUTOBOTS’ unlikely guide through Earth society is a brash, energetic 8-year-old girl named Sari Sumdac, the adopted daughter of a robotics magnate. Setting the AUTOBOTS up with their headquarters in an old abandoned auto plant on the outskirts of town, Sari not only becomes an “honorary AUTOBOT” by enlightening them on mysteries of Earth life such as megamalls, holovision, hoverboards, junk food, and basic hanging out, but she also becomes a vital component of the team in their adventures. For the ALLSPARK endows Sari with a very special power, one the DECEPTICONS would love to get their hands on—not to mention the ALLSPARK itself.

Voice Talent:
OPTIMUS PRIME: David Kaye
BUMBLEBEE: Bumper Robinson
BULKHEAD: Bill Fagerbakke
PROWL: Jeff Bennett
RATCHET: Corey Burton
MEGATRON: Corey Burton
Sari: Tara Strong
Sumdac: Tom Kenny
STARSCREAM: Tom Kenny
Det. Fanzone: Jeff Bennett
ULTRA MAGNUS: Jeff Bennett

Production:
Executive Producer: Sam Register
Supervising Director: Matt Youngberg
Head Writer: Marty Isenberg
Character Designer: Derrick Wyatt

SWEET!

Hope you're feeling better Ill. I caught something and have been sick today myself.

Thank you sir, after seeing the pics of that Prime bust I'm feeling better! :D The Flu sucks, but it's that time and it's going around, hope you feel better soon as well. :)

Dude you should do what me & Pertheseus do. Put Predator on with a cup of chicken soup and Sprite. It fixes you up in no time! FOR REAL!:cool:

For those interested, details on the newest TF cartoon from CoolToyReview.

:yuck

Just got finished watching "Transform and Roll Out":monkey4 This is a sugar coated **** fest wraped in a hardly recognizable Transformers skin.

The worst part by far for me was Optimus Primes voice, I mean he sounded like Shaggy from Scooby f'n Doo:banghead:banghead:banghead

This series will be a very easy pass, what a load of crap:cool:

Back