ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you sir, after seeing the pics of that Prime bust I'm feeling better! :D The Flu sucks, but it's that time and it's going around, hope you feel better soon as well. :)

orig.jpg

Maybe these little one's can make you feel a little better:D

Get well soon

anyone catch the transformers animated, was it any good?

Post #1579.....
King Darkness said:
:yuck

Just got finished watching "Transform and Roll Out":monkey4 This is a sugar coated **** fest wraped in a hardly recognizable Transformers skin.

The worst part by far for me was Optimus Primes voice, I mean he sounded like Shaggy from Scooby f'n Doo:banghead:banghead:banghead

This series will be a very easy pass, what a load of crap:cool:

its on TV right now.
.. and wow what a POS.

I cant believe they do the Popeye side-mouth on robots. wtf

I just got a Star Wars Transformer for my birthday...I know a lot of people don't like these, but I do...

It's the Saesee Tiin one...

It's not my first transformer, I had a Bumblebee a while back...I don't know what happened to it...

I just got a Star Wars Transformer for my birthday...I know a lot of people don't like these, but I do...
I like them, I have the Vader Tie Fighter and The Luke X-Wing. Most Star Wars fans probably don't like them 'cause they're not Transformers fans though, but they are cool.

I'm not too much of a Transformers fan, but Star Wars Transformers just seem to work...

Of course, compared with ACTUAL Transformers...;)

Back