Any Gentle Giant PGM members here still?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Fred and George Weasley twin busts go up for sale on the site today. I am no longer a PGM member. Would anyone here who is a member and does not want these be willing to pick them up for me? PM me if so.

thanks,

Jason

I don't have a direct link. They go up for sale at 2pm east cost time. If anyone has a link can you assist? I think they send PGM's an e-mail don't they?

Are these even flippable? Serious question. Seems like they wouldn't be that popular. :confused:

They have been gong on ebay for higher prices, but they will also be available at SDCC and then the raffle system. The price will come down on them. Right now it's just higher due to impatient people being stupid. With them going up today I figured I see if someone could nab them for me at reatin and Zombie rules cause he's willing :D

I'm hoping to get mine for me. Just gotta remember to be at my desk around 2 :eek:

Still have my membership, but won't be renewing. I will use it this last time to add to my own collection of HP busts. I just hope their site is not FUBAR like the last time I preordered before Comic-Con!

:horror

I've disowned Gentle Giant for some time now, so I won't be getting anything from them any longer.

Anyone know how this is gonna work?

Are they going to send out emails with links?

If so, can someone PM me if they get it before me?

Back