Any Gentle Giant PGM members here still?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crap, I thought they were selling for $150 on Ebay for the set by did not notice they were signed when they got that price.

doh!

Plus the ones selling for that had the prop patch. Not all have that either.

That was much easier than last year, but what's up with this having to look for them? They should have at least been featured somewhere.

Bombadil - ugh! Even I, the quintessential LOTR nerd, couldn't get excited about it. Every time I see that Bombadil bust, I can't help but think of the garden gnomes in HP. :lol

Dannie and Josh -- youse guys are the BESTEST! :love

Also...are they for pick up at SDCC or will they be mailed ? If mailed, anybody know what time frame? Their blog makes no mention.

Also...are they for pick up at SDCC or will they be mailed ? If mailed, anybody know what time frame? Their blog makes no mention.

These things usually ship within a couple days. They should have them next week.

You and me both brother :monkey4

Bombadil - ugh! Even I, the quintessential LOTR nerd, couldn't get excited about it. Every time I see that Bombadil bust, I can't help but think of the garden gnomes in HP. :lol

You know they purposely made such an outrageous fugly bust just so they could sit back and laugh at all the people like me and Loki that ordered it. :rolleyes: :eek: :lol

That was much easier than last year, but what's up with this having to look for them? They should have at least been featured somewhere.

Yeah, I would have thought an email or on the FP. Kind of odd that they where just there in the mix. Ah well GG just can't get it all right. If they did we'd all have a stroke. :lol

Dannie and Josh -- youse guys are the BESTEST! :love

Yeah, me 2 but I had to order it. :lol

NP Rumi you know D and I got your back. :)

I imagine these will be mailed like ASAP since they show as instock.

The only other GG item I'm missing now for SDCC is the Anakin bust.

Back