Any Gentle Giant PGM members here still?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My three items Indy, HP Busts, and Tom B busts have all shipped. Same tracking number and all that but its listed as 2lbs for all three. That seems odd.

I got the crystal skull today, but the jaw was shattered. So replacement is on the way. I think the skull is made out of glass? Should of asked. I like how theres a little crystal in the skull too.

My three items Indy, HP Busts, and Tom B busts have all shipped. Same tracking number and all that but its listed as 2lbs for all three. That seems odd.

:D yay! no having to waste my time in standing in the GD GG line to get them this year! I will be a much calmer person in the exhibition hall. :peace

My package should be here tomorrow with my Indy crate and the Weasley twins.

Cloud--Are they going to replace it with another skull box or a random one of the three?

Got mine today. The Weasleys look great, although the extreme expression on George isn't exactly to my liking.

And got the Indy crate - love the magnet on the hat so it can be posed on the crate - and which item did I get? I got a rock.
I mean a crystal skull - it's okay - maybe I'll like it more after I see the film - but idol and tablet or sankara and grail would have been preferable.

I still don't know why I ordered Tom Bombadil - didn't even open the box.:sick

:D yay! no having to waste my time in standing in the GD GG line to get them this year! I will be a much calmer person in the exhibition hall. :peace

I wish they had made Anakin a NYCC item then I wouldn't have had to worry either. Shouldn't be too bad just trying to get that one item. I hope. :lol

My package should be here tomorrow with my Indy crate and the Weasley twins.

Cloud--Are they going to replace it with another skull box or a random one of the three?

I dunno. My guess, just the Skull. She said they have replacments for all the items (skull,stones,idol,ect). I just have to call to confirm she got my e-mail/pic. Whomever packed the Acrylic 'Rock', just shoved it in there. Oh, I also get to keep the broken skull. Nice.

I wish they had made Anakin a NYCC item then I wouldn't have had to worry either. Shouldn't be too bad just trying to get that one item. I hope. :lol

If last year is any indication, it will be HARD. Sorry, that booth is just impossible and I have given up trying. That fact is actually what made me become a Sideshow collector.

I was happy when ordering the Weasleys was so easy this past Friday, but I don't expect GG's booth etiquette to have changed. Receieved my Weasleys yesterday unannounced. I actually got an email saying they shipped two hours after they were in hand. Ha.

:D

It shouldn't be too hard as a PGM I think we get like first crack at SDCC ordering.

Man, I got the skull. That was last on my list and I had a sinking feeling that it's the one I would end up with.

Just in case I get crazy and head to eBay, is there a way of knowing by edition number what item is inside? I really want that idol.

I got the Holy Grail, the idol would of been cool. I guess I'll display it with the 1/6 figure.

The George Weasley mini bust gives you a wide range of display options along with the other pieces:

dumbledoreio2.jpg

lunafz1.jpg

snapetk8.jpg

bellatrixsc3.jpg

grindylowyk3.jpg

Back