Anyone familiar with MODUCASE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah their shipping is absolutely nuts,
in fact it made me adjust my unit order entirely.

I ordered 2 DF120 back in 5/3/23, put 50% down payment

They billed me the final balance which is supposedly billed once product will ship… on 4/11/24 which I paid. That’s almost 6 months since I’ve paid the product in full and I don’t have anything. No update. Nothing. Just an email link with an estimated BS schedule. Which seems to keep changing

I also placed another order for 2 more DF120 on 11/24/23. Same thing. Paid deposit and they billed me final balance on 6/24/24

I find it hard to believe these cases have been sailing for 6 months lol

I ordered 2 DF120 back in 5/3/23, put 50% down payment

They billed me the final balance which is supposedly billed once product will ship… on 4/11/24 which I paid. That’s almost 6 months since I’ve paid the product in full and I don’t have anything. No update. Nothing. Just an email link with an estimated BS schedule. Which seems to keep changing

I also placed another order for 2 more DF120 on 11/24/23. Same thing. Paid deposit and they billed me final balance on 6/24/24

I find it hard to believe these cases have been sailing for 6 months lol
It almost has that feel of TW bs going on. They shouldn't be at sea for more than 3 months max.

The fact you ordered your on 5/2023 and I ordered 8/2023 and you still don't have yours, makes me way less optimistic that mine will be delivered soon, let alone actually shipped.

Back