Anyone familiar with MODUCASE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order contained 3 DF120s, 3 DF60s, riser shelves,
plus other add ons so it was easily swapped out for another person’s order.

Keep us posted if you hear something,
your order seems pretty extensive but after these wait times there should be no excuse as to why you don’t have them.

I wonder if it’s at all possible that they may have shipped your order to someone else like they’re shipping someone else’s to me.

This is what happens when you don’t
have boots on the ground at your Cali warehouse actively communicating and updating the status of your order throughout the process.
Bryan Wong replied back to me very quickly. He apologized for the waiting times and not having my order out sooner. He is informing the warehouse to dispatch my order out today and will update me with tracking once UPS has it.

This company seems sketchy as hell.

4 months on the water…. That is some made up BS.

Either they are shipping on some round the world cruise ship or being manufactured on Mercury.

I was considering this product but not after reading this thread. Really hope you all get what you paid for.

Appreciate the warning.

Yeah I questioned the four month at sea bit,
claimed they took the slower method to save on shipping, resulting in transit stops in between.

Who knows, it’s already bad enough that we’re having to pay these prices yet aren’t receiving durable materials like stainless steel and glass.
Just deliver the product safely in a timely manner.

I know I won’t wait a year for shelves again,
so if I run out of room I will purge things off.

I also don’t want a cramped YouTuber display with wall to wall room coverage in Moducases.

This company seems sketchy as hell.

4 months on the water…. That is some made up BS.

Either they are shipping on some round the world cruise ship or being manufactured on Mercury.

I was considering this product but not after reading this thread. Really hope you all get what you paid for.

Appreciate the warning.
I don't hear about people not getting orders with this company. I think their downfall is they are not staffed to handle the amount of orders they are taking on. They can't keep their head above water

I think like Nick mentioned, if they have to continue taking from Paul's order to cover Peter's order then they won't get caught up.

In the end, we shouldn't have to keep poking and reminding them about our own orders. I think that's what it boils down to, is we have to keep up on our own orders and reasonably update them with where things should be.

I don't hear about people not getting orders with this company. I think their downfall is they are not staffed to handle the amount of orders they are taking on. They can't keep their head above water

I think like Nick mentioned, if they have to continue taking from Paul's order to cover Peter's order then they won't get caught up.

In the end, we shouldn't have to keep poking and reminding them about our own orders. I think that's what it boils down to, is we have to keep up on our own orders and reasonably update them with where things should be.
Yep that’s all it is, they aren’t out to steal your money. They just so happen to be in Singapore while all of their customers are not, which complicates things.

If I was Bryan, I’d seriously look into moving my company a bit closer to its customers.
I can’t imagine that many collectors there to warrant the complexities that come with.

If he wants to build his brand, he needs to focus on better materials and faster turn around times. Shipping by sea 3-4 months year after year without upgrading your product will be the death of your company.

People want the option for glass and a frame that won’t buckle.

I’ve read cleaning these are a nightmare due to its materials, they pick up everything.

Aside from the shipping this is also an excellent point.

With the long shipping (or whatever they are doing) they are forced to carry the inventory much longer. GIT or Goods in Transit is owned by someone and NOT sellable inventory. Of course this is dependent on the Inco Terms they have with the factory.

Normally you want inventory shipped as fas as possible. Receipt equals everyone getting paid.

If they are financing order 1 with order 2 that does not speak to financial stability. Pure speculation in this case but for sure a real thing.

I think you may have misread perhaps.

They aren’t financing order 1 with order 2, at least no one has mentioned that observation that I’m aware of in the community.

What that was referring to, is that they have some customers who’s orders are ready for delivery in the US, sitting in their Cali warehouse, yet these customers aren’t financially in the right place to pay off their order including shipping. So instead of that product just sitting in a hot warehouse they swap identical orders (in my case their Moducase DF1801) and then just toss in the extra parts somewhat unique to my order.

With this done, the customer who’s behind on payment can catch up by the time the November batch gets to Cali.

They allow a few different methods regarding payment. A pay in full (minus shipping) option, this grants you a little discount (3%) another option being order during their Black Friday & Christmas sales (15 and 20% off) the next is pay half upfront I believe it is? Their shipping is extremely expensive, they were going to charge me a grand in shipping had I not altered my order.

Last edited:
Wow, almost a grand is insane for shipping. Good that you were able to adjust it down. My shipping was high itself, at just over $600. I was able to pay for full product plus shipping upfront though.

Don't get me wrong, I think Bryan Wong is a good person and has no ill intent for any wrong doing. In a smaller roundabout way fulfilling an order with someone else’s order, whether it paid or not, can build up issues.

They don't really know when that person will fulfill their payment. They could fill my order with someone else’s order, and a week later that person could pay their invoice. You will have to continue pushing orders around.

I agree with that in regards to how slow their shipping is, it’s more of a toss up as to when these vessels dock and can replenish orders given to others instead. Though I’m sure this is something discussed when they send out the invoice and the customer can’t pay it yet emailing them about the matter.

Who knows, all I can say,
is we’re both finally getting our orders,
at the same time no less.

Let’s just hope UPS doesn’t damage anything.

I agree with that in regards to how slow their shipping is, it’s more of a toss up as to when these vessels dock and can replenish orders given to others instead. Though I’m sure this is something discussed when they send out the invoice and the customer can’t pay it yet emailing them about the matter.

Who knows, all I can say,
is we’re both finally getting our orders,
at the same time no less.

Let’s just hope UPS doesn’t damage anything.
Very true! Yeah, that is the next hurdle is hoping nothing arrives damaged from UPS, but I'm not holding my breath 😅.

I'm so ready to have my display up and my figures out again. Like you, this should be the last display I need and keep my collection contained to what I have.

Back