Anyone on here from spawn.com message board? Need some help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are some cool guys over here and some real _______s. most of my time here is spent checking out some really awesome collections and getting great info on upcoming products...the rest of it is spent poking the _______s with a stick, but i do the same over there :D

and i still believe that...threads over here get locked at the first sign of disturbance no matter what and it drives me crazy. some of the best laughs can come from those threads...

and i still believe that...threads over here get locked at the first sign of disturbance no matter what and it drives me crazy. some of the best laughs can come from those threads...

l agree. the mods have taken away many of the things that make me laugh. when those laughs are taken from me l get depressed and need to seek therapy. so l think the mods owe my money. l take paypal.

I post on both boards. Spawn since 2003 and here since 2005.

Each board has its good and bad members.

This whole "my board's dick is bigger than your board's" is childish.

Not as childish as trolling high-end collectible threads, _____ing about the high prices and spamming them with kiddie toy pics and spouting their superiority. The Spawn boards have earned the disdain it's members have brought here.

Not as childish as trolling high-end collectible threads, _____ing about the high prices and spamming them with kiddie toy pics and spouting their superiority. The Spawn boards have earned the disdain it's members have brought here.

there's not a message board out there that doesn't have it's share of idiots, dumbasses and retards. to fault an entire board for the actions of a few is rather childish itself. as i have said before, there are numerous people over here that i feel have a superiority complex but i don't hold it against everyone here. and maybe if there weren't always at least 2 threads at all time bashing spawn.com members, the members you don't like might just stay away

Your not exactly a good ambassador for the spawn boards mike.

Your not exactly a good ambassador for the spawn boards mike.

who, me? lol

i like to get myself into trouble for sure, but i try to play it straight over here. there are, of course, times that i do get off track, but i try to save my best moments for over there since they are taken for what they are...weak attempts for gutter laughs :D

there's not a message board out there that doesn't have it's share of idiots, dumbasses and retards. to fault an entire board for the actions of a few is rather childish itself.

i like to get myself into trouble for sure, but i try to play it straight over here. there are, of course, times that i do get off track :D

you have to be pretty childish to get the Amy Winehouse thread closed, which you managed to do.:lol

you have to be pretty childish to get the Amy Winehouse thread closed, which you managed to do.:lol

i wear that accomplishment proudly. :D

i was frustrated and felt like i was being singled out...there were numerous "tasteless" comments in that thread but mine were the only ones censored, so i might have snapped a little. but i do appreciate jen playing along for a little while :D

The spawn boards have a way better sense of humor,except the sportpick guys....they're dicks !!

:hi5:

the sports board isn't exactly known for it's sense of humor...we get our peepee's slapped from the spawn mods for going over there and stirring them up

I post on both boards. Spawn since 2003 and here since 2005.

Each board has its good and bad members.

This whole "my board's dick is bigger than your board's" is childish.
Seriously, seeing grown ass men getting upset like a bunch of high school gossip girls is sad.

especially when we all collect toys

omg hi spliff!
6378.png

OMG HAI MIKE I KNO U

that picture reminds me...i think we are legally married by common law now since you presented yourself as my wife at comic con

and coronado beach was a hit! thanks for the tip! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back