Anyone on here from spawn.com message board? Need some help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that picture reminds me...i think we are legally married by common law now since you presented yourself as my wife at comic con

and coronado beach was a hit! thanks for the tip! :D
Haha, I felt like the luckiest gal in the whole gosh darn world! I was worried you were gonna get in trouble for how much I swooning over you, though.

Haha, I felt like the luckiest gal in the whole gosh darn world! I was worried you were gonna get in trouble for how much I swooning over you, though.

mrs danger has a simple theory...she is fine with whatever gets me to leave her alone :D

i am having a hard time figuring out the girl's booty on the right...her cheeks seem so far apart

I post on both boards. Spawn since 2003 and here since 2005.

Each board has its good and bad members.

This whole "my board's dick is bigger than your board's" is childish.

:goodpost::exactly::goodpost:

I made some of my best friends on that board and they are great friends indeed.

And I will say I have made great ones here as well and am proud to be considered a freak ! :yess:

Not as childish as trolling high-end collectible threads, _____ing about the high prices and spamming them with kiddie toy pics and spouting their superiority. The Spawn boards have earned the disdain it's members have brought here.

LOL. That is funny. This is a collectibles forum. No matter type or kind. Please. That statement alone is mundane in it's nature.

Many can say the same disdain for it's memebers is warranted for the freaks as they are just as childish in their comments about various pieces. Making 300 page threads on items that have not even hit yet and nitpicking sample photos.

It's the nature of the beast and no thread or forum holds the culprit.

It's very simple to ignore such things and posters and move along to the next one.

Welcome to the internet. :wave

I post on both boards. Spawn since 2003 and here since 2005.

Each board has its good and bad members.

This whole "my board's dick is bigger than your board's" is childish.

+1

I am a member on both boards and I agree Rusty.

lol. he has no masculinity. look at his posture, clothes and the sign to boot. l hate guys who act like girls. they should just go and get a sex change if they want to act like that.

So you're jealous then, that he's comfortable enough with his sexuality to be proud of it? :huh

Trying to figure this out. You hate non-whites, you hate gays, what's next? :dunno

You guys are missing the point of that photo. It's the blonde with the nice ass in the background. :yess::lecture

Unless you have an inny, it's irrelevant.

After reading this & the other thread about the Spawn board I decided to take a look around. That lasted for about 5 minutes. :lol

It has always been the policy of this forum that we don't allow members to post disparaging things about other boards. There is no point to these threads and that is why they are always CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back