Anything MARVEL Mighty Muggs Related...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went to Walmart this morning, saw all four Thor, Ghost Rider, Blk Spiderman and Dr. Octopus. They looked cool, ended up buying a thor, looks good with the hulk, cap and Ironman!

went to Walmart this morning, saw all four Thor, Ghost Rider, Blk Spiderman and Dr. Octopus. They looked cool, ended up buying a thor, looks good with the hulk, cap and Ironman!

Where do you live winghead? We tend to get things veerrry slow here in the Philidelphia area.

The only new one I was able to find was Black Spidey...Still on the hunt for the rest of them. :(

I still gotta get the PX Exclusives on order. Trying to be a completist with these guys is getting harder than I originally thought

It's amazing to me how those Muggs are so popular. They are kinda cool but it is so successful that I wonder what the deal is..... Are they really that cool????

Just picked up wave 2 at Wallyworld. :monkey3

Man these things are addictive. :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

Once the GIJoe and TF Muggs come out I'll be knee-deep in these things. :eek:

I am really digging this line. I am tempted to buy the Yoda but I am really impressed by the SDCC exclusive Peter Parker/Spider-Man. I hear they will be making a Transformers line of Mighty Muggs.

Back