Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flexpays are still processing earlier although it's not guaranteed they will ship that day. I was told processing for flexpays begins on Monday the 16th but I'd call just to be sure next month. I did not receive a shipping soon email today but my account has updated.

I will gladly embrace it! Lol can't wait for him. PO'd first day. Wondering if I should've paid in full.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Well, even if you flex paid, the last payment is due in June. I'm sure SSC will get these in one shot and ship them all out fairly quickly. The ES on this piece isn't very large (not like Supes or Bats) so we should all get them soon. If you are on your last payment just give SSC a call and move it up. They have done this before for other customers. Otherwise, the wait shouldn't be too long. We are hearing that credit cards are going to start being charged between June 17th-20th. Your last flex should be right around that time give or take about a week.

Flexpays are still processing earlier although it's not guaranteed they will ship that day. I was told processing for flexpays begins on Monday the 16th but I'd call just to be sure next month. I did not receive a shipping soon email today but my account has updated.

Thanks man. Flex paid first day, but nothing has been updated on my account. Still showing as processing but then again my Supes took longer to update but I believe I was one of the first that got his

Well, even if you flex paid, the last payment is due in June. I'm sure SSC will get these in one shot and ship them all out fairly quickly. The ES on this piece isn't very large (not like Supes or Bats) so we should all get them soon. If you are on your last payment just give SSC a call and move it up. They have done this before for other customers. Otherwise, the wait shouldn't be too long. We are hearing that credit cards are going to start being charged between June 17th-20th. Your last flex should be right around that time give or take about a week.

**** bro you just made my day. They did change my flexpay to theb15th from the 5th like they did for Supes. I never even thought of that! Thank you man.

Thanks man. Flex paid first day, but nothing has been updated on my account. Still showing as processing but then again my Supes took longer to update but I believe I was one of the first that got his

Click on the view order button. A schedule of your flex payments should pop up as well as when the last payment is due.

Click on the view order button. A schedule of your flex payments should pop up as well as when the last payment is due.

Yeah I know that much lol. Just hasn't changed is what I'm saying

Shelf space? I think I'll need to customer build a case for him

I have absolutely zero idea where this piece is going.

Wait, that's not true, it's not going anywhere in this house and will wait until the next one. Hopefully that will be by year's end. Sadly for now, this will be a "open for inspection and then put in the closet" type of deal.

I'm gonna kick myself for not getting this piece, but Sideshow is just pumping out too much lately!! :lol

This will be an awesome piece though. Highly sought after by the 'end of the day.'

I'm gonna kick myself for not getting this piece, but Sideshow is just pumping out too much lately!! :lol

This will be an awesome piece though. Highly sought after by the 'end of the day.'
Didn't love or know the the character enough to order but the statue looks awesome.
Looking forward to pictures.

Yeah .... charging my final payment June 14th it looks like. Not sure where he is going either since he is massive, 2 of the biggest PAX units and I don't know where hes going =/

got my place picked out. Im excited because I have about 12 X Men statues from SS and this will be my first villain!

Back