Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those not getting him I think he would tell you "I am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you! I am eternal!"

Was watching the 90's X cartoons today. :yess:

For those not getting him I think he would tell you "I am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you! I am eternal!"

Was watching the 90's X cartoons today. :yess:

I want to get the DVD set so bad... Just too broke right now.

Themes songs been in my head for DAYS!

I want to get the DVD set so bad... Just too broke right now.

Themes songs been in my head for DAYS!

Just do it. They are super cheap. Then you can hear more lines like "I am the rocks of the eternal shore. Crash against me and be broken!"

"Know this old man... You best be right. In my world failure means death!" Oh snap.

En Sabah nur-you didn't!

I remember watching the 90s Xmen everyday after school, the memories haha

For those who are not willing to purchase the DVDs but want to watch the 90's cartoon series, Netflix has it for instant watch. As for Apocalypse PF I had to cancel my pre-order for the EX and lost my NRD but picked a reg afterwards... I want this bad boy in my collection and really don't care about the "EX or fail" crap. He looks awesome anyway :)

Ha ha I grew up watching X men and spider man the cartoon but! I grew up with a sister and a lot female 1st cousins so being one of the youngest I got stuck watching full house, degrassi and etc. My grandpa would record them for me on his vcr... great memories.

I have a nice spot for next to galactus.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Back