Apple's WWDC 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Apple's WDCC 2010

“We’re going even further than that.”
“There is built-in video editing for trimming your clips and one-click sharing. LED flash stays on for video recording as well.”

5 mp camera the evo has 8. Unless they say something crazy I may go with the evo or the droid incredible.

Basically for me it boils down to which UI is the best. Camera size and screen size doesn't sell me, it is the UI and hands down you cannot beat Apple in that respect.

Megapixels mean squat if they get smaller. Good on Apple for keeping them the same size.

WWDC36.jpg

iMovie for iPhone!!!

720p HD Video (w LED Flash) + iMovie?? Why would you want any other phone?? (unless this one is a gazillion dollars). :lol

can pinch to change scale of video timeline, select to trim. Showing off iMovie on iPhone. List of projects comes up first, if you tap you are in editing environment, can record directly into timeline or choose from clips on device. Themes and titles. Can add photos as well. Those get automatic Ken Burns effect.

Back