Aragorn headsculpt... Done!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The face is awesome but the hair feels really strange like he was wering a wig.
Their are a bit too puffy and not natural looking.

Hmmm, I'd have to agree. Love the face, but not digging the hair. Aragorn's hair was much thinner and not as full.

But still a great headsculpt!

I was hoping for something more like this

aragorn1.jpg

134424.jpg

yeah i agree on the hair. viggo had a "smoother" younger look too. this sculpt while really great for the other 2 viggo heads, looks too old for aragorn. especially thru the forehead and eyebrows. viggo is very smoothed out almost flat thru these areas. the way he is now he looks older and not as chiseled.

Agree with elvis and everyone else. Headsculpt is awesome but hair is too thick. Any chance of it being thinned out?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's what we're going for.

Eric

Looks great. The only other thing I can spot is the chin, which should be a little more narrow and not so blocky. Check out the previously posted photo of Viggo to see what I mean.

The face is awesome but the hair feels really strange like he was wering a wig.
Their are a bit too puffy and not natural looking.

But Viggo was wearing a wig.:monkey3 Seriously, though, great work. I can't wait to see him with the improved hair.

the head sculpt looks great as usual. He's definitely got the viggo likeness down. I've heard that he is an insanely hard likeness to capture.

also, I don't mean to hijack this thread, but trevor recently did a full figure 1/6 scale for sideshow: https://trev-solo.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2rvxi3

and

https://trev-solo.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2rvx8t

so that might help for reference pics. looks like he cleared a lot of hair away from the face but the thickness on the sides seems similar. I remember when I watched the movie, his hair was pretty thin and unique in that way as well. can't wait to see the update :)

I think the only problem with the hair is that it looks like he has thick hair. It needs more seperate strands and maybe a little shorter from the front.

Back