Aragorn headsculpt... Done!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news. I just got word from Mr. Sosa. He'll begin working on Aragorn early next week. I've given him plenty of reference pics of Aragon's hair. I feel we're on the right track now.

I'll post pics as soon as I get them.

Stay tuned!

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

I recently spoke with Mr. Sosa and, although we've had a few delays, he's assured me that he will be giving me a "Hot Toys quality headsculpt". Stay tuned for more info as it develops.

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanetttoys.com

Ok, I need everyone's help. I've spoken with Mr. Sosa and we're thinking of doing 2 versions of Aragorn. One with a stern look and the other with a _____ look. That's where I'm stuck. Every image I find of Aragorn he has the same expression. I don't want to do one that's too dramatic like a yell. I find that only a select few ever really buy those types of headsculpts.

Does anyone have any suggestions? A reference pic would be extremely helpful.

Thanks.
Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

While this is not pissed off, this is pretty cool. Especially the hair.

the_lord_of_the_rings,_the_return_of_the_king,_viggo_mortensen_(aragorn).jpg

Don't want to overwhelm the thread, but I decided to pull out my dvds and do a search for screen caps. I'm beginning to think that the two expressions probably won't be dramatically different -- just, you know, different -- and maybe the hair is the bigger distinction. Maybe he's got a crown in one?

Anyway, some fresh looks for Erik, since he's willing to keep working it:

aragorn2.jpg

aragorn3.jpg

aragorn5.jpg

aragorn6.jpg

aragorn8.jpg

aragorn9.jpg

aragorn10.jpg

aragorn11.jpg

profile.jpg

Thanks. As I suspected Aragorn's facial expressions are very subtle. I'll pass these pics over to Erick Sosa.

Thanks for all the input.

Eric

Back