Arcane (League of Legends) | Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d kill for a 1/6 Arcane Jinx by Hot Toys - not a fan at all of the third party offering that’s out there, unfortunately. At this point, I’d take a League of Legends cinematic based version, just like the other 2 LoL figures they’ve made.

I’d kill for a 1/6 Arcane Jinx by Hot Toys - not a fan at all of the third party offering that’s out there, unfortunately. At this point, I’d take a League of Legends cinematic based version, just like the other 2 LoL figures they’ve made.
Personally I think the One Toys offering looks great. Yes, a Hot Toys version would be so much better. I dont see them backtracking to season 1 versions now. Cross my fingers that they make a version of Jinx and Vi from season 2 with it releasing soon.

Personally I think the One Toys offering looks great. Yes, a Hot Toys version would be so much better. I dont see them backtracking to season 1 versions now. Cross my fingers that they make a version of Jinx and Vi from season 2 with it releasing soon.
I’d be cool with a Season 2 Jinx, especially now that she’s got her signature pink eyes thanks to the Shimmer. I really hope they explore this IP. Worst case scenario, I’ll just “settle” for the Pure Arts 1/6 statue even if it’s not Arcane based..

Attachments

• EE71C1A4-A668-4876-BB2C-DC3E21081733.jpeg
    EE71C1A4-A668-4876-BB2C-DC3E21081733.jpeg
    408.3 KB · Views: 0
I’d be cool with a Season 2 Jinx, especially now that she’s got her signature pink eyes thanks to the Shimmer. I really hope they explore this IP. Worst case scenario, I’ll just “settle” for the Pure Arts 1/6 statue even if it’s not Arcane based..
I thought about getting those statues when I first saw them. They look pretty sick. Would be a good option for sure.

Given how popular Arcane is, it would be crazy if HT didn't capitalize on it. Jinx and V would sell like hotcakes. Caitlin would sell like cupcakes.

Back