1/6 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 1/6th scale Knightmare Batman and Superman Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Topo coat last wk. I only got it for the cloth gauntlet material, I have the al Iglesias coat on mine and I love it. Not even wasting my time putting the Topo coat on but it does look very similar although not as weathered but it’s like half the price. So definitely not the failure some people are saying

Attachments

• IMG_5922.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
I got my Topo coat last wk. I only got it for the cloth gauntlet material, I have the al Iglesias coat on mine and I love it. Not even wasting my time putting the Topo coat on but it does look very similar although not as weathered but it’s like half the price. So definitely not the failure some people are saying
Didn't you get wraps with the Al Iglesias coat?

Didn't you get wraps with the Al Iglesias coat?
Nope. Got the scarf and the leather straps for the rifle and the binoculars but no wraps for the gloves.
He might do it now, easy guy to talk to via Instagram

Last edited:
Nope. Got the scarf and the leather straps for the rifle and the binoculars but no wraps for the gloves.
He might do it now, easy guy to talk to via Instagram
My V1 came with a coat and scarf. V2 came with what you mentioned and I thought straps but I could be mistaken.

I like this figure with the JL Batman unmasked head. I think I've had this on longer than the cowl, and I have the cowl on my BVS Batman since I like the better painted faceplates more.
IMG_4611.jpeg
IMG_4608.jpeg
IMG_4603.jpeg
IMG_4592.jpeg

coat arrived it's a much better coat but I am disappointed at the light weathering , not even close to the photos promoting it . the weathering is so light my cell phone can't even photo it ...

Back