Are you ready for tomorrow????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
For the Iron Man PPO....

JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW GUYS THAT AT 10 AM TOMORROW I'LL BE AT WORK ON MY ULTRA FAST INTERNET CONNECTION ORDERING IRON MAN WHILE YOU GUYS WILL BE STRUGGLING TO LOAD THE ACCESS PAGE.

SEE YOU TOMORROW.

:lol:lol:lol

For the Iron Man PPO....

JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW GUYS THAT AT 10 pm TOMORROW I'LL BE AT WORK ON MY ULTRA FAST INTERNET CONNECTION ORDERING IRON MAN WHILE YOU GUYS WILL BE STRUGGLING TO LOAD THE ACCESS PAGE.

SEE YOU TOMORROW.

:lol:lol:lol

10AM...

just want to make sure you don't miss it.

LOL

Shai will be Hawaiian time while the rest of us are Pacific Time. :lol :lol :lol

ready here!!

nebpic8findb212tank.jpg

there's so much anticipation built up on this. if i get it too easily i might have a letdown. lol.

Hmm. The one thing I never understood is the mentality of the collector that loves the hunt for things or likes things to be difficult. Maybe I am just lazy but the easier the better in my book. :D

Hmm. The one thing I never understood is the mentality of the collector that loves the hunt for things or likes things to be difficult. Maybe I am just lazy but the easier the better in my book. :D

we can't all be Predators! :D

don't you find it a little exciting? maybe i'm just sick that way but damn i enjoy getting those rare and sometimes hard to find pieces to obtain. don't get me wrong. i hate paying too much in the over inflated aftermarket but a little chase every once in a while is fun!

we'll be here to pick you all up....when it's over!!! :rotfl

we can't all be Predators! :D

don't you find it a little exciting? maybe i'm just sick that way but damn i enjoy getting those rare and sometimes hard to find pieces to obtain. don't get me wrong. i hate paying too much in the over inflated aftermarket but a little chase every once in a while is fun!

I see where you are coming from. I agree, it's great to finally get something you have been looking for for a long time but paying more is not fun. Also, being frustrated when you can't find the item isn't too great either. Nope then, I guess I will just stick to being lazy. The easier the better. The easier the less grey hairs you aquire. The easier the more time I get to play with my toys. :lol:lol

I'm with EL Roranous.

I like easy. Because, usually when it's hard to find something that means I'm going to pay alot for it. The hunt is good if the outcome is good. Some things I hunt for aren't in my price range and that brings me down and makes me either loose interest (PF DOOM) or just wait for something similar to come out. (Iron man). Sometimes it even makes me want to stop collecting all together. Ofcourse I don't. I usually just sell some things.:rolleyes:

Back