Are you ready for tomorrow????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ready here!!

nebpic8findb212tank.jpg

:chew:chew:chew:D

Is this thing supposed to be hard to order tomorrow? Pardon my ignorance, but I don't collect any Marvel. Is it just a very limited? Just wondering what all the hub-bub is about.

Is this thing supposed to be hard to order tomorrow? Pardon my ignorance, but I don't collect any Marvel. Is it just a very limited? Just wondering what all the hub-bub is about.

It was originally going to be very limited. They have increased the edition size to be sure that more people will be able to have this in their collection. As a result, I don't think it will be too difficult to order tomorrow morning. I am anxious to see what ES they landed on and will always wonder what the original magic number was intended to be before he became such a hit at the show.

(Just imagine how happy some of us would be if our comments had influenced GG in a similar way and they had upped the edition sizes of all the Clone Commander busts because of anticipated demand. Sideshow has spoiled us with all of their listening to customers and making immediate changes based upon our feedback...)

I'm ready to read a ton of "Hahahahaha I already have mine" posts while the melee is going on...

to be honest I'm not that psyched about this one. Way too much hype over it. Now don't get me wrong, I'll be trying to order it just like the rest of you, however if I don't get one I won't be that disappointed. I have the original (which for me is the one to get), and this is a spin-off version so nit as important to me.

It'll be interesting to see how many people are viewing the Marvel threads once the ordering begins.....

I'm with Tom, this thing will be easier to grab than most imagine. Relatively high ES expected, imo.

to be honest I'm not that psyched about this one. Way too much hype over it. Now don't get me wrong, I'll be trying to order it just like the rest of you, however if I don't get one I won't be that disappointed. I have the original (which for me is the one to get), and this is a spin-off version so nit as important to me.

im with massf... i really want this guy because i obviously won't be buying the regular anytime soon, but if i dont get him i wont be shedding any tears over him.

we can't all be Predators! :D

don't you find it a little exciting? maybe i'm just sick that way but damn i enjoy getting those rare and sometimes hard to find pieces to obtain. don't get me wrong. i hate paying too much in the over inflated aftermarket but a little chase every once in a while is fun!

I like the hunt as well. Must be carrying over from my action figure collecting days. :lol It's just the idea of trying to see if I can get a hold of it. Sometimes that desire is much stronger than actually owning the item.

BTW -- my iron man is already ordered. :cool:

I just woke up!!!! still naked!!! havent eaten anything or pooped!!!!!! Even though i still have 3 hours i am not moving!!!!! He will be Mine!!!! hey i might make a video of the Drama!!! but i dont want to put cloths on!!!!!

Back