Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What he posted is far from perfect. Multiple scraps and peels as well as a chip. I have plenty of statues which are in great condition.

damn that sucks :( I just ordered my snake diorama so I hope it comes ok. I will definitely inspect it since I plan on getting my conan later this month.

Probably a good idea to just order straight from sideshow in the future, ex or not instead of getting it direct from ARH. They have had issues in the past as well.

the thing is, even Sideshow dont have replacement, they simply didnt produce any replacements. They told me not to worry & we supports all our product then they said I have to mail it to them & cover the cost. For US customers that might not be a big deal, but it will cost at least another 200$ to ship it back & forth.

i don't see any problem with the pictures and if there are any its too minuscule to take notice. Problems with ARH could be legit, but small nick of paint missing is common to anything.

the snake is chipped & painted over & there are scratches all over the upper part of the snake. I'm not new to this hobby, I know what to expect when I get a statue, it's just the series of excuses since day one & the way they are doing their business,,,just unprofessional. The replacement part is just the icing on the cake here.

Can you return it for a full refund? This isn't really part of a line, so if i had to return it I wouldn't be too crushed.

Can you return it for a full refund? This isn't really part of a line, so if i had to return it I wouldn't be too crushed.

I'l be loosing 700$ for shipping & customs. & I assume that I'll be responsible to ship the three big boxes back to them.

I have to send mine back as well Hemoo, as I had a lot of issues with mine. All I wanted was a replacement Conan body and a base that fits the pegs, and a replacement slave girl arm, and was told that they dont have any replacements. I have to cover the cost of shipping it back. It kinda sucks. Would have been so much easier just to get a replacement sent to me if there was any made. Not sure if Ill be ordering with them in the future after this first time experience.

These complications have made me have second thoughts about every ordering from them. It's a shame that it's so much more expensive for everyone having to import, but no customer should have to deal with that, regardless of location.

I have to send mine back as well Hemoo, as I had a lot of issues with mine. All I wanted was a replacement Conan body and a base that fits the pegs, and a replacement slave girl arm, and was told that they dont have any replacements. I have to cover the cost of shipping it back. It kinda sucks. Would have been so much easier just to get a replacement sent to me if there was any made. Not sure if Ill be ordering with them in the future after this first time experience.

sorry to hear that bro, did you get it from SS or ARH?

These complications have made me have second thoughts about every ordering from them. It's a shame that it's so much more expensive for everyone having to import, but no customer should have to deal with that, regardless of location.

honestly, if I knew how they deal with their customers I would stayed away. it was sweet talk till I actually got the issues. but lesson learned, time to move on.

To offer another perspective, I have several ARH pieces but haven't had a problem with them. My gold Athena had a broken leg, so I sent the body back to them for replacement/repair.

I paid the shipping cost upfront but they said they'll refund/credit me at some point. I have no reason to think that they won't.

Your situation sounds unfortunate, and I'm sorry that you're having to go through it.

honestly, if I knew how they deal with their customers I would stayed away. it was sweet talk till I actually got the issues. but lesson learned, time to move on.

Sorry to hear about these issues man. I'm happy with mine and I always knew this company is not gonna have the SS type of policies safe guarding the customer. It is a very small outfit that has grown somewhat. Policies and email consistencies need to grow too. Nice avatar photo ;)

Just to chime in, my Ares head had a broken mane and I sent it back to them at the end of December. I paid for shipping upfront also, but it wasn't costly since it was only the head. I'm curious to know what the turn around time would be though.

I do feel for the international collectors who have issues such as Hemooo. For them to return something it becomes so expensive becomes of taxes, shipping, etc. I really wouldn't know what to do...

To offer another perspective, I have several ARH pieces but haven't had a problem with them. My gold Athena had a broken leg, so I sent the body back to them for replacement/repair.

I paid the shipping cost upfront but they said they'll refund/credit me at some point. I have no reason to think that they won't.

Your situation sounds unfortunate, and I'm sorry that you're having to go through it.

They said they'll refund you at some point? wtf!

Well, I'd hope so. I'll have to go back and look to be certain, but that was my understanding anyway.

are all of you guys who payed for the return/fix shipping bought it originally from Sideshow?
they are telling me I have to pay for the shipping because I bought it from Sideshow, not sure to believe them or this is just another "excuse"!

I bought direct from ARH. If you bought it through Sideshow and there's an issue, contact Sideshow about a replacement.

Back