Ark Custom Figures - Deathstroke, Dexter, Hannibal, Snake, Patrick Bateman and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ark Custom Figures [Gotham SWAT] [Patrick Bateman] [Beachhead] [Snake]

How do I edit the tittle of my thread please? I added Boba Fett and I don't know how to change it.

Thank you!

By the way comments / critics are appreciated :)

Re: Ark Custom Figures [Gotham SWAT] [Patrick Bateman] [Beachhead] [Snake]

Welcome aboard! The figures look great, looking forward to any others you post up.

Re: Ark Custom Figures [Boba Fett] [Gotham SWAT] [P. Bateman] [Beachhead] [Snake]

Thank you Jack D! I have more customs to show and I'm working on 3 more right now. New pictures coming soon.

Come on people! Don't be shy and put your comments down here! :D

Re: Ark Custom Figures [Boba Fett] [Gotham SWAT] [P. Bateman] [Beachhead] [Snake]

New pictures added! More coming soon!

Welcome to the freaks board and good job on your customs.

Re: Ark Custom Figures [Deathstroke] [B. Fett] [SWAT] [P. Bateman] [Beachhead] [Snake

Thank you menoseloso! New pictures added! Deathstroke still in progress... Feel free to comment whatever.

Re: Ark Custom Figures [Deathstroke] [B. Fett] [SWAT] [P. Bateman] [Beachhead] [Snake

Very nice customs!! Deathstroke is already looking good.

What'd you use for your Boba scarf?

Very nice customs!! Deathstroke is already looking good.

Thank you! He stills needs lot of gear. Main problem for me is finding the proper tactical vest for him (Suggestions are always accepted :))

What'd you use for your Boba scarf?

Desert scarf is 100% custom by me. I am working on the kama now, like mythos version.

Thank you! He stills needs lot of gear. Main problem for me is finding the proper tactical vest for him (Suggestions are always accepted :))

Desert scarf is 100% custom by me. I am working on the kama now, like mythos version.

Very very cool! If you could make another scarf and kama, shoot me a PM. :)

Last edited:

Love 'em all! Can't wait to see finished Deathstroke.

Re: Ark Custom Figures: Deathstroke • B. Fett • SWAT • P. Bateman • Beachhead • Sn

New Boba Fett pictures added! Almost done. Kama and extra pouches added. I hope you like it.

Re: Ark Custom Figures: Deathstroke • B. Fett • SWAT • P. Bateman • Beachhead • Sn

Boba looks ****ing sick buddy!

Nice and awesome customs you've got there Ark. Excited to see your Deathstroke. Welcome to board and we'll all be looking forward to more of your work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Ark Custom Figures: Dexter•Deathstroke•Boba•SWAT•Bateman•Beachhead•Sna ke

Thank you all for your messages! More customs are coming and I will post new pictures soon. In the mean time, there's a new WIP Dexter Morgan picture added.

Hope you like it!

Re: Ark Custom Figures: Hannibal_Dexter_Deathstroke_Boba_SWAT_Bateman_Beac hhead_Snak

Hannibal Lecter pictures added! Very easy custom, still work in progress but it looks cool. Enjoy and comment!

Re: Ark Custom Figures: Hannibal_Dexter_Deathstroke_Boba_SWAT_Bateman_Beac hhead_Snak

Love the deathstroke, any chance you'll be making the arkam origin version ?

Thanks gothamcityboy! Not at the moment. Still thinking about how to complete this one, looking for a good vest and some gear.

Thanks for your comments!

Back