Ark Custom Figures - Deathstroke, Dexter, Hannibal, Snake, Patrick Bateman and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ark Custom Figures: Hannibal_Dexter_Deathstroke_Boba_SWAT_Bateman_Beac hhead_Snak

I'd look into trying to find the HT Snake Eyes bits, lots of slick looking armor there.

Re: Ark Custom Figures: Hannibal_Dexter_Deathstroke_Boba_SWAT_Bateman_Beac hhead_Snak

I'd look into trying to find the HT Snake Eyes bits, lots of slick looking armor there.

Yes, I used the forearms and biceps armor from HT Snake Eyes, but i'm not sure about using the chest armor. Looking for something different. You will be the first to watch it when it is done :)

Thanks for the messages. More pictures this weekend.

Dexter Morgan uptade!

Hi! I need your help. I made three different designs for the base decal of my custom Dexter Morgan.

A) Blood fascinated Dexter
B) Blood angel Dexter
C) Regular Dexter

Can you please give me your opinion? Thank you!

10661672_750698948300185_7684383202520784691_o.jpg

Re: Ark Custom Figures: Dexter NEED YOUR OPINION (Page 3)

The first one is hands down my favourite! Looks great!

Re: Ark Custom Figures: Dexter NEED YOUR OPINION (Page 3)

They all look awesome but my favorite is option (A) :)

Re: Ark Custom Figures - Hannibal, Deathstroke, American Psycho, Snake... (NEW PICS)

New pictures added! More pics coming soon.

Re: Ark Custom Figures - Hannibal, Deathstroke, American Psycho, Snake... (NEW PICS)

Can't get over your Bateman, got a recipe?

Can't get over your Bateman, got a recipe?

Of course my friend! Patrick Bateman is:

- HT Coulson body, socks and watch
- Pop Toys striped suit and shirt
- ZCWO tie (it is exactly like the tie he uses in the movie)
- Iminime raincoat
- Custom Christian Bale head
- Custom base decal made by myself
- Custom axe, real wood and real metal made by Craig Gant (Nightbreed Customs on Facebook)

That's it! :)

Re: Ark Custom Figures - Deathstroke and Dexter UPDATES! (Hannibal, Snake and more)

Some updates here!

Dexter base decal chosen by readers was printed.
Deathstroke weapons and sword attached.

More things coming up soon.

Re: Ark Custom Figures - Deathstroke and Dexter UPDATES! (Hannibal, Snake and more)

10846069_775709322465814_4298137434529507612_n.jpg

Back