Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally still prefer Jaxon’s over Tony’s. I’m not sure if it’s the thick material but I don’t like how the cape bunches up on the shoulders for over the cowl look and the shoulders also look boxy for the drape look. I might be tripping though.

IMG_6882.jpeg
IMG_6884.jpeg

I believe that was from my figure. Glad it arrived safely :)

Not sold on that new Jaxon mouth plate. Hopefully he makes more than just that one expression.
Just in case it was, let me say thank you very much!
I love it and will look after it.
All the best.

I can't remember where this Prot was displayed but look at how smooth the texture is here...even for a BD look. 89 Keaton 3.0 when?
1727501040708.png

I can't remember where this Prot was displayed but look at how smooth the texture is here...even for a BD look. 89 Keaton 3.0 when?
View attachment 728454
Was the 2.0 body digitally sculpted?

I'm just hazarding a guess here but speaking as someone who uses ZBrush almost daily, I wonder if the artist had used "surface noise" at some stage to recreate that noisy look that we see in the crevices of the suit in that picture.

If that was the case, maybe somewhere along the line it had got applied to the whole sculpture, it's easy enough to do in ZB when you are working with multiple layers, masks and revisions.

Either way it should have been spotted.... doesn't stop me eagerly awaiting the arrival of my order though :)

So $450+ just for Unreal Cowl and Mei Kai’s drape cape.

Around $320 or more for a Hot Toys Batman figure with avocado texture all over the body that can’t be fixed.

Around $750.

Glad I sold the HT figure.

Sad that we’ll probably never get a screen accurate 1989 Batman action figure in 1:6 scale for a long time.

😔

At least, there’s HT Batman Returns, which I think is a lot more screen accurate this time, but I still want 1989.

Back