Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure about that?

Aye, quite sure! :)

There's were no nipples in that Boris illustration dude! She'e wearing bronze coverings. Not sure why you picked on that one given the other pics posted on there. :dunno
Can I put the image back up please after you recheck it? Boris Vallejo Primeval Princess.jpg

There's were no nipples in that Boris illustration dude! She'e wearing bronze coverings. Not sure why you picked on that one given the other pics posted on there. :dunno
Can I put the image back up please after you recheck it? Boris Vallejo Primeval Princess.jpg
I did notice the the decoration around that area, but in the end it looks a little too much like a nipple. You know that there's not a lot around here that I delete and I wasn't picking on you, I just don't want someone that isn't a regular to this thread to see it and complain. I'm just protecting you guys and this thread. :)

If you can do a small edit (I have no Photoshop skills) to her breasts, I have no problem with you reposting it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Aye, quite sure! :)

I wish I had a model. :(

And Ill doesnt like you because your a ginger. lol Kidding.

Haven't contributed in a while so here we go....
Vampirella-9-9.jpg

red_monika.jpg

Hartsoe_Razor2.jpg

Hartsoe_Razor1.jpg

First two are by David Hartmann and the last two are by R Hartsoe

Back