Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David Yardin
white_queen_by_davidyardin-d558w97.jpg

Here's a Mark Brooks print that he's gonna be selling at SDCC (He says the white version will be limited to 50 copies and will only be sold to those that buy the other two first):

phoenix_for_sdcc_by_diablo2003-d55fq71.jpg

Duuuuuude. Korra and that Blonde chick look SO SUPER HOT! WOW! It's funny, my girlfriend actually showed me that avatar picture literally 2 minutes before I jumped on here and saw a bigger version. Good job!

Did he say anything about the size and the prices?

Nope, nothing other than where his booth will be located =/

This is the painting I did for the HeroesCon auction last weekend and is now going to be a San Diego ComicCon exclusive print. Available in Green, Red(Dark Phoenix), and a variant white version(White version will be full image, this is just a teaser). If you'd like one please come by my booth at #4403 and inquire. White variant only available when purchasing both the red and green Phoenix and is limited to only 50 prints.

Very nice :rock
I'm loving DeBalfo's work. Now he is with Aspen it can only get better :rock
x :wave

Here's a Mark Brooks print that he's gonna be selling at SDCC (He says the white version will be limited to 50 copies and will only be sold to those that buy the other two first):

phoenix_for_sdcc_by_diablo2003-d55fq71.jpg
:drool :drool
Dayum, very gorgeous :rock
x :wave

Back