Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frank Cho's SDCC art print :rock

brandy-star-trek-prints.jpg

I just wanna know, with boobs as big as hers, how she got the damned Starfleet uni-skirt on in the first place. It looks damn near spray-painted on her!

I absolutely think it's sexy as hell. More women with that kind of figure should wear that exact uniform. Now.

I just wanna know, with boobs as big as hers, how she got the damned Starfleet uni-skirt on in the first place. It looks damn near spray-painted on her!

I absolutely think it's sexy as hell. More women with that kind of figure should wear that exact uniform. Now.

if i was in charge of starfleet uniform regulations she'd be wearing just a badge

Totally agree! :lecture

if i was in charge of starfleet uniform regulations she'd be wearing just a badge

:lol :lol :lol

I love this Black Cat art! :drool

I think that would look so awesome !

We need to have someone draw that up! :rock

Can anyone tell me what kind of color paper JSC uses for the color background images he has done in the past?? Other artists have done them as well. I would like to get a pad.

Back