Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jungle_jane_by_mariochavez-d66l1kt_zps3b796d19.jpg~original

cw_by_mariochavez-d66guvp_zpsba609945.jpg~original

cat_whip_by_mariochavez-d6683g1_zpsc6a677dd.jpg~original

For those interested, ArtGerm just opened up his commission list for people to get on. If you follow him on Facebook, he provided an email to his art handler and you can email that guy to hopefully get approved. Germ said his list is long, but getting on it now means that in two years you'll be getting a piece of original art instead of still waiting

For those interested, ArtGerm just opened up his commission list for people to get on. If you follow him on Facebook, he provided an email to his art handler and you can email that guy to hopefully get approved. Germ said his list is long, but getting on it now means that in two years you'll be getting a piece of original art instead of still waiting

is it a pay up front and wait thing or pay when your number's up?

is it a pay up front and wait thing or pay when your number's up?

I'm not entirely sure. I sent an email out last night and got a reply earlier today. He said:

Hi ,

This is Alwyn here I'm Stanley Lau 's Art rep .

Yes Stanley will be doing commissions:

- For a single character * Blank cover commission @ $400 USD.

* Pls note the prices does not include blank cover.

You have the option of sending in your own blank cover or we have some blanks of our but titles are limited.
Just let me know what title you like Stanley to work on I'll will try my best to get it.

- For a single character " Shikish " Japanese art boards commission @ $600 USD

- For a single character 11'' x 17 " full body commission @ $1000 USD

* Pls note the prices quoted above does not include shipping .

Payment Methods Accepted . PayPal

If you are ok with the price quoted above reply me with the character name and the type of commission.

Wait for a reply saying if your request has been accepted or denied your. (sorry not all requests will be accepted outright).

The waiting list is a little long at the moment so we appreciate your patience.

Once your request has been accepted you can make a payment of $50 SGD (via paypal : --- ) as a deposits .

After the payment is made Stanley will start working on a sketch layout for your approve ( max 2 layouts ) .

$50 deposit isn't bad at all. I went big and asked for an 11x17

So did I :hi5: But I'm getting so depleted on what character's to ask for from commissioners that I went with someone that I was gonna ask Ebas to do. But since I don't think he'll ever get to me I'll use her for Germ =)

So did I :hi5: But I'm getting so depleted on what character's to ask for from commissioners that I went with someone that I was gonna ask Ebas to do. But since I don't think he'll ever get to me I'll use her for Germ =)

I went with fathom..nobody asks for her. any big name I've ever commissioned jumps all over it

I went with fathom..nobody asks for her. any big name I've ever commissioned jumps all over it

It must be nice having a "go-to girl", lol. I can never decide on what I want, so I generally try to stay with my era of comics, 90's bad girls. I try to stay within the realm of these ten characters, so I kinda limit myself from the get the go :slap

(seen in the Lady Death PF thread)

ladydeaththeodyssey4.jpg
4932d26747fdb_55946n.jpg

92053-88681-shi.jpg
8d1a0791-a01e-4149-9e42-ade3496213cc.jpg

spawn100_22.jpg
lestatlevampire-vip-blog-com-371782cyblad.jpg

voodoome.jpg

dchylde16.jpg
212826-198638-fairchild_super.jpg

Back