Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks!

I'd say if your choice isn't wonder woman, catwoman or supergirl...you have a good shot :lol

I went with Angela from Spawn. I really wanted Ebas to do something cool with her in regards to the old McFarlane toy that didn't have panties painted on her. But again, Ebas is kinda passing me over so I might as well move her on to someone else =) Let's hope I get accepted *crosses fingers*

I went with Angela from Spawn. I really wanted Ebas to do something cool with her in regards to the old McFarlane toy that didn't have panties painted on her. But again, Ebas is kinda passing me over so I might as well move her on to someone else =) Let's hope I get accepted *crosses fingers*

I've been on keron grant's list for a couple years now, I don't even sweat the wait :lol

I've been on keron grant's list for a couple years now, I don't even sweat the wait :lol

Lol! Let's see, I was on Campbell's for 3 before I got my commission, waiting two years before that to get on his list. Ebas I was on for 3 when he said he would do a commission for me; then he just flat out ignored my emails that he told me to send him and I never heard back from him again (it's 6 years in total now). DeBalfo I was on for 2 years, but was waiitng for another two just to get on his list. Silvestri I was on for 2 years when he just kinda forgot about me before he put a Shi piece up for sale in his store a year later.

Waiting isn't a problem at all, but now it's like you have to wait just to get on a commission list to wait for your turn for it to be drawn. Even if ArtGerm takes another two years, as long as I'm on his list now I'll be happy =)

scan_pic0205_1024x1024_by_jamietyndall-d6701xj_zps2ede97bb.jpg~original

barbarella_by_bentanart-d6705xe_zps3e1d6aee.jpg~original

I figured you guys are the experts. The wife and I are looking to commission an artist to do some Buffy work. We don't want to break the bank, $500 or less. Any recommendations?

Finally getting through some loooong over due private commissions:

I did it while sat in the park so it's not as smooth as I would like.

He-Ra.jpg

He-Ra: Original She-Ra concept!

My Sucker Punch Amber con commission from WizWorld Philly con done by Nen iscariotic.deviantart.com
img050_zps11a024c4.jpg

Looks great bro. :hi5:

She couldn't have been nicer. Sweet girl with a great sense of humour. We connected. Was going to ask Tom Hodges to do a commission but he must have been having a bad weekend. Not nice to me.

Tom is always having a bad day. He's always nasty unless you are in his clique or handing him a wad of cash for some crap./

Back