Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

hey Al... did u buy catwoman too... am sure this is an instabuy... but i have been torn apart on catwoman, not cause it aint sweet, oh it is... but i dont collect statues per-say...

Believe or not I have not pulled the trigger on her as of yet she is just in a bad spot as far as release dates go and I am still mulling over Jean Grey, as far as PO's go, I already have Red Sonja, Queen of the Dead and WonderWoman on PO and now probably this, just want to see when the release date is, I am not needing the EX Catwoman, that is no big deal for me but I do want her for the Badgirl Trifecta :lol:lol:lol

I have a feeling we might see something at SDCC14 :pray:

Al

Thankfully no wife anymore to run my pick ups by :)
Lol
literally pick ups eh ;)
Lol-er
Believe or not I have not pulled the trigger on her as of yet she is just in a bad spot as far as release dates go and I am still mulling over Jean Grey, as far as PO's go, I already have Red Sonja, Queen of the Dead and WonderWoman on PO and now probably this, just want to see when the release date is, I am not needing the EX Catwoman, that is no big deal for me but I do want her for the Badgirl Trifecta :lol:lol:lol

I have a feeling we might see something at SDCC14 :pray:

Al
Only one I'm missing is QotD but got the other ladies steppin' heel-toe to my crib brah! You na mean? Lol
Get Catwoman. Pass on Jean and wait for Phoenix with me bro. We deserved better and you know it.

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

so am assuming that the mask will be add on? or will it be a swap of a head sculpt. also no experience on these but not like the mask will be an EX only? right... hoping that both should come in a regular version?

That would suck if true. I don't find the bio mask particularly interesting from what we've seen so far, and it's nothing like her comic mask(s) so it shouldn't be the regular, "iconic" look for the statue IMO. That unmasked sculpt is just beautiful, and I believe she's shown without her mask more often than not in the comics.

I have a feeling both the masked and unmasked sculpts will be part of the regular though, with maybe a switch-out weapon or something else as the exclusive.

No Ex means I can buy locally for less but i'd pay more to get this quicker.
Deffo direct order for me but i'll wait. Not huge interest in this character so a low ES would be the Cherry on top!

That looks amazing and I really want to like it 100%, but I just can't get over the 'bathing-suit' breast plate and lack of netting. The sculpt is perfect (I love the headsculpt), but Machiko just shouldn't be dressed like Red Sonja in my opinion.

And now the "What If " portion of our Thread begins, also included is Serious Speculation to Outright Wishing :lol:lol:lol

But from what I have seen from the WIP the netting is not a part of the sculpt and I prefer a bare mid-drift and I hope it is optional besides I ask that of all my ladies to show the mid-drift :lol:lol:lol:lol

In Ending this is the way a Piece is suppose to make a Collector feel, some call it the Whoa! Factor but regardless of whether she comes with an EX or not

Back