Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

For me, fixing the netting will determine whether I order or not. Without the netting to her neck, it looks like she is wearing a tiny-bikini; and WTH is up with the insane amount of cleavage? I know a lot of you like the 'sexed' up versions, but in my opinion it takes away from this character/statue.

Full length version especially for Al...

View attachment 108885

that is so Wrong my Friend Colin, so Wrong

and counter with this again

haven't see a live sexy cosplay girl that has been able to pull it off to date

OK maybe this

Last edited:

^ That first pic isn't supposed to be Machiko by the way. That's just Alexa from AvP (the movie) in a predator getup.

I was hoping SS would shy away from a generic AvP movie-styled armor design for Machiko and go with something more unique from her comic/book appearances. Looks like they're going with the generic AvP style from that teaser pic, though.

I think her armor should look more bulky, rough and stone-like rather than super shiny and metallic. Also, she better have the lightning bolt on her forehead. Not the "T" mark on her cheek like Alexa from AvP (movie).

Machiko3WW2.png

Aliens_Predator_War_TPB.jpg

Now that I think about it, these designs would cover up her boobs. No wonder they didn't go with them.

^ That first pic isn't supposed to be Machiko by the way. That's just Alexa from AvP (the movie) in a predator getup.

I was hoping SS would shy away from a generic AvP movie-styled armor design for Machiko and go with something more unique from her comic/book appearances. Looks like they're going with the generic AvP style from that teaser pic, though.

I think her armor should look more bulky, rough and stone-like rather than super shiny and metallic. Also, she better have the lightning bolt on her forehead. Not the "T" mark on her cheek like Alexa from AvP (movie).

Machiko3WW2.png

Aliens_Predator_War_TPB.jpg

Now that I think about it, these designs would cover up her boobs. No wonder they didn't go with them.

Well stated Lar'ja Thwei about the differences between the AVP and the Comic series and when I have read Predator it has always been entertaining but don' t you just hate it when you have a Epiphany like at the end to bring it all back into focus :lol:lol:lol

Al

:exactly: Guaranteed way to lose a few hundred sales.

So she should have thinner dreads with beads? Look a strange shape in the teaser pic.
I think the individual dreads in Sideshow's teaser pic look thin enough, they're just sculpted together in big clumps.

Well stated Lar'ja Thwei about the differences between the AVP and the Comic series and when I have read Predator it has always been entertaining but don' t you just hate it when you have a Epiphany like at the end to bring it all back into focus :lol:lol:lol

Al
Yeah. I would have definitely preferred a more comic accurate interpretation, but I guess this was always the obvious outcome. If I remember correctly her comic outfit shows a decent amount of ass, but without the boobs I guess it's a no-go. :lol

I wonder if we'll see a Dachande someday. Not a sexy female character with a great opportunity to exploit T&A, but predators themselves tend to sell well enough I think. Though I can just see Sideshow throwing a generic AvP armor set on him too...

Yeah man. But today is the PCS Robocop for me and a few others Lol. Man I hope I can get out of work early

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Did you get the Newsletter Yesterday? Pre-order for Robocop @ 3 pm Pacific time and the is only 350pcs Good Luck my Friend

Al

Oh **** me. This looks great. They even got the lightning bolt scar. :yess:

So glad she's not wearing high heels like the HT version.

Did you get the Newsletter Yesterday? Pre-order for Robocop @ 3 pm Pacific time and the is only 350pcs Good Luck my Friend

Al
Thanks man ! I'm going home early to make sure its on my home pc.
Just saw this and came to this thread! How awesome is this thing right?
:horror That's a damn fine statue!!! :yess:

Keep the price realistic :pray:

Even the wife said 'cool'.

Yeah man can't wait to pick this lady up

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm gonna guess $400.

Shaak Ti was $350, but didn't have the armor + Alien corpse. Extra $50 seems logical (for Sideshow).

Back