Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude this is a complete scam, don't buy from showcasecomicsandstatues

1) sideshow does not allow their resellers to list preorders at more than 10% discount.
2) more importantly there is NO discount for exclusive versions, those are sold directly from ss website at retail price only. So basically this guy is losing 20% for every sale if he is legit....think about that for a min.
3) this scammer is counting on the 45 day paypal protection to expire before the statue ships.

There are some legit resellers doing preorders on ebay, but this is a 100% certain scam.

Look at the sold filter under his ebay name, All those sheeps who already bought from him will never see their money or statue.

People have no common sense.

Yes, those prices are very tempting, but don't fall for it. His feedback shows a bunch of low price stuff to boost his rating, no real sales.

Dude this is a complete scam, don't buy from showcasecomicsandstatues

1) sideshow does not allow their resellers to list preorders at more than 10% discount.
2) more importantly there is NO discount for exclusive versions, those are sold directly from ss website at retail price only. So basically this guy is losing 20% for every sale if he is legit....think about that for a min.
3) this scammer is counting on the 45 day paypal protection to expire before the statue ships.

There are some legit resellers doing preorders on ebay, but this is a 100% certain scam.

Look at the sold filter under his ebay name, All those sheeps who already bought from him will never see their money or statue.

People have no common sense.

Well, he is selling it during the 4th of July weekend, so it definitely is just a sale. It says on listing sale ends in 1 day (end of today).

Also he has em listed exactly to SS prices. From what I also know is SS only lets other sell their stuff at a minimum of 3 pieces (same thing my LCS told me about ordering from them)

This is what is listed on their return policy:
ebay said:
If at anytime during the pre-order process you would like to cancel your order please message us and we will cancel your order and submit a full refund for your costs.

Which means anytime money can be refunded. eBay changed their policy on pre-orders and say until item is shipped, buyer can get their refunds. Or at least that is what one rep told me.

All I'm saying is, sure it could be a scam, but his pricing is listed exactly to SS, and it's only on sale for the 4th. On the same end, it doesn't seem really like a scam. And if eBay and PayPal know anything, is about these scams, and that's why you are covered at any time.

*Edit* Out of curiosity, where can I see SS compliance for resellers? Thanks!

Well, he is selling it during the 4th of July weekend, so it definitely is just a sale. It says on listing sale ends in 1 day (end of today).

Also he has em listed exactly to SS prices. From what I also know is SS only lets other sell their stuff at a minimum of 3 pieces (same thing my LCS told me about ordering from them)

This is what is listed on their return policy:

Which means anytime money can be refunded. eBay changed their policy on pre-orders and say until item is shipped, buyer can get their refunds. Or at least that is what one rep told me.

All I'm saying is, sure it could be a scam, but his pricing is listed exactly to SS, and it's only on sale for the 4th. On the same end, it doesn't seem really like a scam. And if eBay and PayPal know anything, is about these scams, and that's why you are covered at any time.

*Edit* Out of curiosity, where can I see SS compliance for resellers? Thanks!

I am beginning to think you are a shill promoting this scam rather than just dense, he's selling exclusives at 20% below retail. This is a 100% guaranteed scam.

I am beginning to think you are a shill promoting this scam rather than just dense, he's selling exclusives at 20% below retail. This is a 100% guaranteed scam.

:lecture As a rule, I do not do preorders off ebay. But even so, I wouldn't touch those preorders if they were 60% below retail; way to many red flag warnings.
dear%20beloved_0.png

Haha nah, I was just look at both sides. Im just saying it can sounds shady, but what I posted also proves that against it.

Nah I hate scams, I work electronics so I always tell people whats what.

I feel bad for people who don't have much knowledge of the hobby and are just interest in a piece as a one time purchase. They are the ones getting scammed. People like us with an understanding of the hobby should defiantly know better. The general rule with anything of "if its to good to be true it probably is" are words to live by.

I feel bad for people who don't have much knowledge of the hobby and are just interest in a piece as a one time purchase. They are the ones getting scammed. People like us with an understanding of the hobby should defiantly know better. The general rule with anything of "if its to good to be true it probably is" are words to live by.

Yes but hopefully they learn from there mistakes, and in time..... join us in the sun

I had ordered Jean Gray from them, and I just put in the cancellation notice. I'll be covered regardless, so I'll take this as a learned lesson. I mean either it isn't a scam, or really well thought out and done for years.

Just made me think on what I really want, and what I can pass and just live another day without it really.

Again, sorry if it sounds like I was against it being a scam, I learned a lot in school that the best way of an argument is talk both sides, not being bias to just one.

I'll edit my post to remove it, wouldn't want to ensnare someone else.

Back