Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will look great in a Predator display! :rock

I've held off for many years... but it's getting harder!

mach1.jpg
mach2.jpg

She's looking great! Really loving it. Still very tempted, as I think this would just look great in any collection. That said, her brow keeps throwing me. I believe they furrowed it too much. It kind of looks a bit Klingon :lol Still not sure if that's make or break for me...she did come together really well. Love the armor.

She's looking great! Really loving it. Still very tempted, as I think this would just look great in any collection. That said, her brow keeps throwing me. I believe they furrowed it too much. It kind of looks a bit Klingon :lol Still not sure if that's make or break for me...she did come together really well. Love the armor.

meh Its not a big deal to me, I could live with it or display it with the bio :dunno

Thought you already ordered it then I saw your question to Alex. You genius you waited. I feel so dumb for ordering first day lol

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yes I felt dumb to order WW first day and lose my 20.00 coupon. But at least I learn to wait on all of them now. So far since I've ordered 2 PF all using the 20.00 for each and every PF from now on. Saving of 20.00 all add up to a free PF soon :)

CBG speaketh the truth, for once :hi5:

Still waiting for ES before I order. Over two months now.

Thanks! I'm going to add up all my 20.00 savings to see how fast they add up. Maybe when it hits 450.00 then this will be my free statue. This is way better then the points :) but then I want both. Lol ok so far I saved 20.90 on catwoman and another 20.00 on green ivy. That's 40.00 towards my free PF! Soon I will use 20.00 more on
GH hulk
Lobo
She-predator
Pinhead
More to come, it adds up fast! With these huge ES now nothing has sold out yet before I wanted to use my coupons. Not even super hot statues like WW.

The fishnets still taint it for me, but the rest of her looks really awesome!! Hope she turns up to you guys looking so good.

Gotta use the TBD to your advantage.
I see it as a bit off shipping.

Exactly, I will take whatever I can get with the ever fast rising prices. And I made up my mind that this is one of them. This and pinhead is the best from sdcc not including WW in my opinion. The DC girls need some head working.

Exactly, I will take whatever I can get with the ever fast rising prices. And I made up my mind that this is one of them. This and pinhead is the best from sdcc not including WW in my opinion. The DC girls need some head working.
Bro you should really get some head. It'll really put things into perspective for ya

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Still no ES? Please hope it's low to make me not wait on this. I hope it will be 500 since it seems pricey and it's not like Thor or hulk.

Still no ES? Please hope it's low to make me not wait on this. I hope it will be 500 since it seems pricey and it's not like Thor or hulk.
As much grief as I give you, I'm just as surprised. Its been Quite a while

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back