Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap..... I have mine open now.verdict below

Brown shipper was all bang up with a dent going into the box but no hole in my art box. Seems like it was tossed around a bit in transit. But once opens, Wow thanks you SS! She is amazing! Mark newman did a excellent job! Eyes looks good, well detailed, no chips, perfection!
She is very light but it's ok. The base is very cool looking like XM feel. So much details. The wolverine claws came a bit bent but I stuff something in the middle overnight and it is unbent now. Only thing that could be better is if she had a chrome like steel staff, knife, and claws. Knife for ex is still good for more details. Both heads is a must and love both! Knife version is Better than reg for sure imo. She is a keeper for sure. SS I give you credit when it's deserve. Excellent job! Love it! Have not been so excited for ss for a long time until I got vampi and this she predator. In person she even looks better. You all waiting or debating on this I highly recommend it. Amazing statue! Mark newman you the man again! Thanks for the excellent sculpt!

Last edited:
2015-10-29-23-00-09--604000993.jpeg

Phoned Fed-Ex today. They apologised and said Friday.
It was on the van for delivery on Wednesday :gah:

Oh well, I start five days off tomorrow :D

That's a nice stretch of time! Enjoy that! :clap

And she'll be worth the wait. You're going to love her! She's an eye-catcher, and while I would have loved to have had her months and months ago, she was worth the wait in the end. The details, armor...it's all just phenomenal! Hope she turns out a-okay for you, and you get to admire her each time you walk into the room like I've been doing! Such a bad arse beaut! :)

does any one have clear pictures of the "base" from all angles. just want to make sure nothing is broken on mine. i saw that the alien has some sort of a spine protrusion behind and wanted to see if that is in everyones case.

got mine as well and I am very pleased with this piece! f you have this on order you should not be disappointed with it unless its broken.

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

Just picked mine up and it looks like it has been re-taped multiple times. Did you guys have a single tape job? My last 3 from SSC have been like this. I won't have a chance to open it until tomorrow night. Hoping it looks amazing and is without any issues.

Last edited:
Yeah, mine looked like it had lots of tape on it too.

Coll, both heads broke? :( Hopefully they're able to do some replacements on her for you! What are your thoughts on her other than that...though I know I'd be disappointed having her arrive broken after so long too.

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

Thanks for letting me know. :) I'm going to hold out holder that she is fine. The funny thing is that even though Vampirella and Batgirl had both been opened, there were issues with them. Hmmm....

Mine was sealed and never opened at all just a note. Everything came just about perfect. Yes very rare ss QC at least this time. So can't complain on mine. Thanks ss.

Back