Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

I will not be waiting to PO his beauty! I'm sure the reveal will just make MORE people want to order it. I'm just happy there is another statue to get excited about. :clap

Guys... What is an ES... What are people Refering to when they say that sdcc may surprise us with an Es... Sorry, but just got confused. I believe there is only regular and EX correct? ...

Guys... What is an ES... What are people Refering to when they say that sdcc may surprise us with an Es... Sorry, but just got confused. I believe there is only regular and EX correct? ...

Edition size, it refers to how many they make. They used to just announce it straight away but unfortunately that changed. The new policy is to give items a TBD ES and base it on orders, I.E make as many as possible. Bad for resale values etc when they are higher...

Edition size, it refers to how many they make. They used to just announce it straight away but unfortunately that changed. The new policy is to give items a TBD ES and base it on orders, I.E make as many as possible. Bad for resale values etc...

Shoot... How could i not use my common sense...

I've been a dirty old man since I was in my teens

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I started when I was Two :wink1:

Screw ES. This one is a definite order

don't let CBG here you say that or the sky will start falling

Me & Al are doing all the drooling :rotfl

Ummmm....:wave

Yeah, definitely :wave

Yeah hello lol :wave

We need to add these Droolers also Colin, Jason, Anthos and Jedi as of right now before the Preview 5 possible PO's :lol:lol:lol

I started when I was Two :wink1:
Sorry man i was just trying to be humble and not come off as Soo dirty lol probably just like you
don't let CBG here you say that or the sky will start falling
He's been a little absent in some threads lol

I
We need to add these Droolers also Colin, Jason, Anthos and Jedi as of right now before the Preview 5 possible PO's :lol:lol:lol
Thank ya sir!
Lol ;)

Sorry man i was just trying to be humble and not come off as Soo dirty lol probably just like you

He's been a little absent in some threads lol

I know he can be so Exhausting ;)

To Late that Ship has already sailed HAHAHA

I know CBG can be so Exhausting ;)

you're not alone, someone's spamming their facebook :lol

sideshow_zpse855b66d.png

Back