Asmus Toys : Gandalf the Grey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those in before the fix, I got this message. Since I put it on paypal, the full amount was fine with me:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your support on our newly announced 1/6 scaled Gandalf the Grey pre-order.

I am here to inform you due to manly error, we have charged you a full payment of $200USD instead of the deposit $20USD.

We are deeply sorry for this error, if you would like to process a refund of $180 USD, please reply me and I shall help you right away.

Once again please accept my apology to this foolish act. Your pre-order is good and will be ready to ship to you among everyone else at May.

thank you
best
Andy

ha,
that's fast~

Sorry, I am the "manly error"...

:Flush

I hadn't planned on picking up any 1/6th LOTR or Hobbit figures. If I'm honest I wasn't that impressed with Gandalf the White or Tauriel, Bard was of no interest to me and I was interested in Eowyn until I read mixed reviews. Aragorn I loved but wasn't going to buy the one figure. However Saruman is impressive and Merry & Pippin (two figures I never thought would see the light of day in 1/6th are fantastic). Now Gandalf wow! Well done Asmus for stellar work on the past few releases and I on board now & looking forward to the rest of the Fellowship.

Three staffs as well.. That's great! I was thinking of passing of this one before I saw it but that notion was obliterated as soon as I saw this. Excellent figure.

I just P.O.ed this George!

P.S.

Please send my long overdued Nazgul body.

:)

Perfect!! Asmus just gets better each time, what a company. Anyway hoping sideshow stock this, need to spend reward points really sat there for years

Just saw this on FB. Wow, looks awesome! Might be enough to convince me to buy something not Star Wars or TMNT. :clap

Just preordered direct from Asmus. I've got the opposite wish from everyone else. I wish I could pay in full instead of just a deposit. Going overseas for a month and will be spending all my money. Dammit now I have to be responsible and save! Haha

Also I really love the idea of a broken piece of the Moria bridge as his stand! Looking forward to seeing a photo of that.

Wonderfull. I've already preorder this... can't wait to display it on my cabinet. George, any news for Gandalf the white replacement head? It was planned to release alongside gandalf the grey, right?

Inviato dal mio SM-T535 utilizzando Tapatalk

Back