Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I found another cool photoshop of the STRIKE suit. I would LOVE this headsculpt on a Cap figure.

1911791_785573584798956_484743665520451965_n.jpg

Yup, Hulk is getting stretchy pants. Can't say I'm a fan but it does kinda make sense in the movie world. It's kinda silly that the pants Banner wore still fit on the Hulk after transforming. I can't wait for a Hot Toys version of that new Cap outfit. Hopefully a customizer will make cool purple ripped pants for the new Hulk.

Yup, Hulk is getting stretchy pants. Can't say I'm a fan but it does kinda make sense in the movie world. It's kinda silly that the pants Banner wore still fit on the Hulk after transforming. I can't wait for a Hot Toys version of that new Cap outfit. Hopefully a customizer will make cool purple ripped pants for the new Hulk.

In the Hulkbuster concept art, Hulk's wearing regular pants, but in the poster featuring the entire cast, he's wearing stretchy pants. I guess all the Hulk figures are going with the stretchy pants?

This movie is going to be expensive for me. I see an entire detolf dedicated just to AoU HT figures.

yeah, 10 characters on that poster plus Hulkbuster, War Machine and maybe some multiple Ultrons drones................OUCH.

Haha those gifs never get old :rotfl I've been great thanks! Definitely miss this forum though. How about yourself?

:1-1: I'm glad, and we miss you here! I been great as well, making space at home for the new figures. I got TWS BW and MK42 long ago and I still have no space for them... I have to sleep next to those two :lol

Back