Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's why I said might. XD and I hope to god it doesn't happen. Civil War ISO is one of the worst Marvel events ever and even if they were to adapt it, it would be way to early to do it, plus they don't have enough heroes. I mean, why start Civil War the year you're INTRODUCING Doctor Strange?

CIVIL WAR **** YES :drool

I hope its true, makes sense

CIVIL-WAR.jpg

Yeah that's why I said might. XD and I hope to god it doesn't happen. Civil War ISO is one of the worst Marvel events ever and even if they were to adapt it, it would be way to early to do it, plus they don't have enough heroes. I mean, why start Civil War the year you're INTRODUCING Doctor Strange?

Yeah it was a weak event, I read the write up that leaked and thought "well wouldn't cap want heroes to be kept in check too...? he'd be on tonys side, so wheres the conflict?"

Wait and see, I hope they keep it small, would love to see WS return too

Yeah I agree with all of that plus the fact that MCU Tony would never want to work with the government, unless AOU really messes him up. We're gonna have to wait and see but if the rumor does turn out to be true, I just hope the Russo's improve on the storyline.

Yeah I agree with all of that plus the fact that MCU Tony would never want to work with the government, unless AOU really messes him up. We're gonna have to wait and see but if the rumor does turn out to be true, I just hope the Russo's improve on the storyline.

he would if they could amend the hours a bit :wink1:

This Civil War thing could happen since there were rumors last week of Sony and Disney working out a Spidey deal. Especially since Peter plays such a huge part in the story.

Though, I think they should wait for Civil War till Phase 4 or even 5. We need more heroes in the universe. Have you guys read the rumors about how the Russo's might direct Avengers 3 and 4?

This Civil War thing could happen since there were rumors last week of Sony and Disney working out a Spidey deal. Especially since Peter plays such a huge part in the story.

Though, I think they should wait for Civil War till Phase 4 or even 5. We need more heroes in the universe. Have you guys read the rumors about how the Russo's might direct Avengers 3 and 4?
True about the wait...we need so much more characters to actually be a Civil War.

True about the wait...we need so much more characters to actually be a Civil War.
Hey nice collection(I can see from your sig) light armor THor is amazing right?..... :yess:<<< like this too :rotfl

I didnt hear that, but I heard there was some Marvel/Whedon conflict, so I guess its doubtful he'll return

Here are some articles on the RDJ / Captain America 3 'Civil War' topic. Also, some possible insight into Avengers 3 and 4. (I also posted these in the Captain America: Winter Soldier thread):

Collider Article: "Robert Downey Jr. Joins CAPTAIN AMERICA 3; “Civil War” Storyline Pits Iron Man vs. Captain America"
Read more HERE

"Russo Brothers to Rumored to Direct AVENGERS 3 and 4; Possible CAPTAIN AMERICA 3 Titles Might Include CIVIL WAR and FALLEN SON"
Read more HERE

So how long do you think it'll be before we see a mark 43 or Hulkbuster suit go up for preorder??? Before the movie is released or afterwards?

Mark 43, if that is what it's called, is essentially a Mark 42 repaint, so that could be the figure that kicks off the line. Maybe around or just before the movie hits theaters.

The new cap suit is the best one on screen so far in my opinion and Evans looks massive as well bigger than TWS!

Alright guys, here's something that will interest you. I just found this image on Reddit. I have no clue where it came from but my guess is that it's some sort of reference for toy designers to get the scale right. Anyways, I pity the wallets of anyone who decides to buy the Hot Toys Hulkbuster.

jNB0se4.jpg

Back