Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

One thing that I am hyped about for this film is the fact that it's a culmination of the MCU. Even though, for the most part the films have been okay to decent at best for the most part, it is pretty exciting to think that we will see what the buildup has been for. I just really hope that the Russos do Thanos justice and we get to see him put down some of the Avengers for good and actually be a real threat. The MCU needs to have actual stakes in its conclusion of this chapter.

Do we know if this is going to be avengers style comedy or over the top gotg2 and thor ragnarok comedy? If its the later ill give it a miss.

I expect some forced comedy but more in line with TWS/CW than GotG/Thulk.

Would you expect the paid actors of the movie to say otherwise?

Possibly. It's easy to forget most of the IW actors aren't seeing the entire script and finished effects. The actors aren't all on set together. So for the actors they're getting to see the end result for the first time too.

Possibly. It's easy to forget most of the IW actors aren't seeing the entire script and finished effects. The actors aren't all on set together. So for the actors they're getting to see the end result for the first time too.

^
THIS

Latest Russo tweet. Hafta wonder how many Photoshoppers are frantically doin' color adjustments etc.:cool: ALTHOUGH this is kinda what I thought IW would be visually. Like Road Warrior or something.

russotweet.jpg

I’m going to laugh my ass off if Marvel drops the IW trailer tomorrow or Thursday lol

They absolutely should! I said this back when they announced that Punisher was dropping the same day as JL. If they don't release the trailer this week, it should be chalked up as a huge missed opportunity.

I’m going to laugh my ass off if Marvel drops the IW trailer tomorrow or Thursday lol

Marvel has a sense of humor - I'd laugh my ass off too. That would be *priceless*.:lol

On the other hand Marvel could be evil e.g. Feige sez trailer will drop by end of year, but that could mean Dec 31.:devil

At this rate the IW Marvel Legends wave(s) will probably be revealed before the trailer drops.

If Infinity wars was playing this thursday i would rather them drop a JL trailer during Star wars. Lets see when they drop it.

Why, is a trailer being released for a movie going to stop people from going to see a different movie?

All I said was that I was going to laugh not that it would stop people from seeing JL.

I simply get a kick when Marvel and DC troll each other lol

Back