Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Rumor mill has exploded w. reports of trailer drop Dec 4. NOT officially confirmed that I know of...

https://screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-trailer-release-date/

Jeremy Conrad, editor at Furious Fanboys, took to Twitter today to state an early December debut is “confirmed” for the Infinity War trailer. You can take a look at his post below:

Jeremy is ALL IN ✔@ManaByte
Looks like the early December #InfinityWar trailer date is confirmed.
11:48 AM - Nov 16, 2017
13 13 Replies 49 49 Retweets 88 88 likes

Since this is not an official announcement from Marvel Studios, it’s fair to question the validity of this. On that point, it’s worth keeping in mind that Conrad has been accurate with previous reports he made in regards to when Star Wars: The Last Jedi and Justice League tickets went on sale, as well as Justice League having the shortest runtime in the DCEU. Conrad does not name his source in his original tweet or any of the replies, but his track record proves he can be trusted on these matters. Until something comes out that proves otherwise, moviegoers should expect their first look at Infinity War to arrive within the next couple of weeks, just in time to ride the waves of the lucrative holiday movie season.

In fact, December always made sense as a logical time for the Avengers trailer. It’s a month after Thor: Ragnarok opened in theaters, and many believe the Infinity War trailer was purposely being held back to preserve plot spoilers in Taika Waititi’s film. Additionally, Marvel would be able to attach the preview to prints of fellow Disney blockbuster The Last Jedi, which is poised to steamroll the competition over the Christmas frame.

Wow..two years. They signed Larson up early :horror maybe because Godzilla KOM with her is next year :dunno

Avengers 4 is the tenth and last film of "phase 3." Phase 3 was the MCU's longest phase. Two months later, on July of 2019, there is Spider-Man 2, which will be the first movie after phase 3.

aewpDHN.jpg

RF5BT4p.jpg

MWAWnCj.jpg

I love Cap and Black Widow's new look, Proxima Midnight is ugly

Thank you MaulFan:clap:)

So much *negativity* LOL and I'm sure IW will have an *explosion* of complaints but for me it's a great time to be a comic fan.:cool:

Thor, Black Panther, Infinity War and also a new Star Wars. Happiness:fest:mexwave:bounce

I can’t get over the white hair on Widow ... reminds me of Silver Sable, but I assume she’s hiding from the government

It was a HYDRA/SHIELD gadget, and after TWS she's neither.

:exactly: she’s rogue and misses Banner. I wonder if Steve made his outfit look like that. Can’t see him getting an outfit handed to him like that. Unless Fury returned

Back