Avengers Secret Wars - November 7, 2025

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Dont Like It Steve Austin GIF by BuzzFeed

Would‘ve hoped for a new start and fresh approach.

Wow

Desperate to the max.

I can just imagine what went down in the Marvel/Disney board meeting.

Chairman: ‘You guys promised us multiple upcoming billion dollar films, yet all we have seen are box office bombs. I think it’s time to pull the plu…’

Kevin Fiege: ‘No sir please allow me to explai…’

Chairman: ‘Enough of your explanations! The shareholders demand $$$! As far as I can see the only character/Actor who brought in the cash, you killed off!’

Kevin Fiege: ‘But sir, you asked us to get rid of him… remember? He was asking for Too muc…’

Chairman: ‘Silence. It was your poor decision. Now you have to fix it.’

Kevin Fiege: ‘Sir I don’t… wait… sir I have an idea…

“You either die a hero..

Chairman: “or you live long enough to become the villain”… yes.. YES… genius Kevin. Genius.’

Kevin Fiege: ‘Thank you sir! This would be the most amazing plot twist in Hollywood history!’

Chairman: ‘uhhh you’re not making this a Darth Vader moment you imbecile. You have to announce this immediately. The shareholders can’t wait till 2026. Are you ******* crazy? There won’t be a 2026 for us at this rate!’

Kevin Fiege: ‘yes sir, right away sir’

🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤣😂

They should have left the established MCU sit a while as background, and started immediately with a great, standalone Fantastic Four film. But I'm just a nerd on the Internet, what do I know?
with current era marvel,
a Good standalone fantastic four movie would not be possible. nothing really good since end game

I woke up this morning really hoping that I just dreamed that RDJ would be playing Doom. If they want evil Tony Stark, why not just make it Superior Iron Man- something tells me that's what we're essentially getting anyway.
This really does just reek of desperation. They have no big stars left in the franchise, everyone has or is moving on. Go back to what they know and hope it works.

They way they played it up on stage making it out like RDJ is the ONLY actor around right now that can play Victor Von Doom just seems like pure manipulation. There are plenty of fantastic actors out there that could play Doom well, and certainly some that could play it better than RDJ. But no, they need to gaslight us into thinking that he's the only one.

Just a waste. RDJ had his spotlight in the MCU and he did it amazingly. It's time for someone else to shine.

Also no idea who these "Avengers" are supposed to be... Falcon (I aint calling him Captain America)? Bucky? Kate Bishop? Yelena? Kamala? Yeah they'd all get instantly smoked by Doom.

Hopefully when RDJ's big reveal happens in Avengers: Doomsday they have Deadpool show up to lop off his head and declare "NO! This is NOT what I signed up for when I agreed to join the MCU! Now let's try this again with a casting choice that makes sense and doesn't reek of desperation". And then we get a fast rewind & then fast forward back to this same moment in the movie where Doom removes his mask to reveal..............Hugh Jackman! :lol

This really does just reek of desperation. They have no big stars left in the franchise, everyone has or is moving on. Go back to what they know and hope it works.

They way they played it up on stage making it out like RDJ is the ONLY actor around right now that can play Victor Von Doom just seems like pure manipulation. There are plenty of fantastic actors out there that could play Doom well, and certainly some that could play it better than RDJ. But no, they need to gaslight us into thinking that he's the only one.

Just a waste. RDJ had his spotlight in the MCU and he did it amazingly. It's time for someone else to shine.

Also no idea who these "Avengers" are supposed to be... Falcon (I aint calling him Captain America)? Bucky? Kate Bishop? Yelena? Kamala? Yeah they'd all get instantly smoked by Doom.
Well I can see them convincing Hemsworth to stick around, and Hulk is still in the picture. I'd love it if they ditched his Prof. Hulk persona and had him return to his bigger, badder OG Hulk. Perhaps to help take down Red Hulk in Brave New World? Probably not but I can dream. Dr. Strange is another possible returning member. Captain Marvel is still in the picture too and Shang-Chi can be added as well. Plus by 2026 the F4 will be in the mix. And one would think that we'll see a few more mutants pop up in the next few years.

Last edited:
Well I can see them convincing Hemsworth to stick around, and Hulk is still in the picture. I'd love it if they ditched his Prof. Hulk persona and had him return to his bigger, badder OG Hulk. Perhaps to help take down Red Hulk in Brave New World? Probably not but I can dream. Dr. Strange is another possible returning member. Captain Marvel is still in the picture too and Shang-Chi can be added to the mix as well. Plus by 2026 the F4 will be in the mix. And one would think that we'll see a few more mutants pop up in the next few years.
Shang-Whooooi

Back