Balrog LS Bust pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got mine from Adam. Honestly, I think these pics aren't doing the piece justice. I was worried it'd be more red than black, but it's definitely not the case. Colors seem good to me. This one is huge AND heavy. Love it!

Sorry, I didn't snap any pics :p

balrogpb2.jpg

Finally pulled the trigger on this one. I'm so glad I waited....got it for $280 shipped from Alter Ego Comics [Ebay auction]. Only thing left for me to do is to decide whether or not to get it re-painted......

First time I come to this thread.That thing is awesome.

Sweet, just ordered it for $309 shipped.

Love this shot:

IMG_9150.jpg

Last edited:
FYI,

It was $310 shipped at DarkFigures.

I think they have a couple left.

Has anyone here repainted theirs? Pics?

I haven't heard of anyone repainting their's yet. Most people seem happy with the coloring. I can live with it but would much prefer the horns to be black with some red highlights. As it stands the red seems to be the predominant color on the horns and this does no match the coloring of the original or mini balrog statues, nor does it correspond with any of the movie screencaps I have found.

FYI,

It was $310 shipped at DarkFigures.

I think they have a couple left.

Yes I believe they still have some left. They've had them on sale for quite awhile. This is exactly why I rarely but directly from SS anymore.

I would definately buy this if the flames looked better when NOT lit up - or if they included the light-up feature; still I find myself wavering.

Back