Balrog LS Bust pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the flames would bother me but after seeing it in person, they don't bother me at all.

I got this piece today for $254.99 shipped during the Cornerstorecomics.com sale (it was on clearance for $299.99 with free shipping, and there was a 15% off coupon as well). Most places seem to want to charge about $50 just to ship this thing, so I think I got a pretty good deal. It comes in a very large box (similar to a 1:1 bust) and it is pretty heavy. I do think the original price was too high at $400, which I think explains why this piece hasn't been more popular, although it is true that you are getting something pretty close to a 1:1 bust in size

Anyway, it's really quite impressive. I personally love the way they did the fire -- especially the wisps of flame on his shoulders -- and how his eyes and the inside of his mouth look like they are white hot. Here are some pictures, including one with the new Sideshow Gandalf 12" figure, since I had trouble finding pictures with things in them that could help show the size of this.

balrog_lsb5.jpg

balrog_lsb2.jpg

balrog_lsb3.jpg

balrog_lsb4.jpg

balrog_lsb1.jpg

balrog_lsb7.jpg

balrog_lsb6.jpg

Nice shots cruise --- I love mine, it is the best Rog out there for you buck right now.

:balrog

Back