Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its from an eBay seller he sells the Nurse Joker sets. Thanks guys for the feedback on my Joker. Got so more pics if you guys want more, Im looking for a cool chair to have him posed with it. Maybe when the Don Vito comes out and if he gets parted out I can Score an extra chair and have him possed all Godfather like.

haha that would be good, if you got a Vito aswell, it would look like the Joker is mocking him - awesome :rotfl

Due to the incredible success of The Dark Knight line, it would seem Hot Toys wants to continue it indefinitely. But since there's only so many figures they can make, they're going to take a page out of Kenner's book. Here's a spy photo of the upcoming Space-Joker:
spacejoker.png

Haha, all that's missing is a hunter's orange coat and a neon yellow vest. Then we'd truly have a Kenner special.

The colors feel more animated, which works for the clown, but on a person, they just don't seem like something you'd see a person walking around on Wall Street wearing.

Maybe that is it. I actually would have been perfectly happy if this is what the Joker wore in the film. I guess the Bank Robber outfit wasn't that different, but I am glad they were able to keep the purple suit. But Ledger's Joker was just so "all-over-the-place" that any outfit he was in seemed to work. I mean he wore a Nurse's dress and it still worked! I mean Scarecrow couldn't have pulled off the Nurse's outfit.

Joker's like a chameleon, his natural look is the purple suit, but he slips into whatever "skin" suits him to blending into the moment.

Depending on what the hair looks like with the hat off, it could be cool to put the cop Joker head on this suited body, almost like Joker sneaking into a mob meeting or something like one of the dudes.

Joker's like a chameleon, his natural look is the purple suit, but he slips into whatever "skin" suits him to blending into the moment.

Depending on what the hair looks like with the hat off, it could be cool to put the cop Joker head on this suited body, almost like Joker sneaking into a mob meeting or something like one of the dudes.

Yeah, I'm most interested to see the hair of the Cop Joker. Realistically, his hair would be stuffed up into the hat, which would look terrible with the hat off. If they just give him short hair or hair slicked back slightly like the BR head, it might work.

But yeah, Joker is a total chameleon!

I'm thinking it'll be like the BR head, since the real intent is for it to be used with the hat on so they'll do whatever's best to fit the hat on, but hopefully it'll still look normal enough hat off you might be able to put it to other uses.

So how pissed will you guys be if the hat is sculpted on?

LoL.

This one is already an easy pass for me, I can't pay $150 for a 3 second performance. If I'm not mistaken the Joker never even spoke in this costume, and while we may have seen other Gotham Cops in this similar uniform, The Joker himself is seen in it litterally only 3 quick times, the realisation of Hey thats the Joker not wearing makeup, the quick shot of him turning twoards the camera to fire, and then him running away. Less then 10 seconds in the film and people are hailing this figure as the greatest thing in mankind. I just don't get it.

I like Heath, but I don't have a man-crush enough to buy anything with his face on it.

LoL.

This one is already an easy pass for me, I can't pay $150 for a 3 second performance. If I'm not mistaken the Joker never even spoke in this costume, and while we may have seen other Gotham Cops in this similar uniform, The Joker himself is seen in it litterally only 3 quick times, the realisation of Hey thats the Joker not wearing makeup, the quick shot of him turning twoards the camera to fire, and then him running away. Less then 10 seconds in the film and people are hailing this figure as the greatest thing in mankind. I just don't get it.

I like Heath, but I don't have a man-crush enough to buy anything with his face on it.

Jake Gyllenhall is hunting you down.:lol

I just finished my top shelf of my detolf and took a pic and liked the way it turned out. I modded everyone on the shelf. Anyways I hope you guys like the pic:
IMG_0092.jpg

awesome setup - can you take a clearer pic? What mods have you made to each of them? Harvey's collar looks very neat, as does Jokers - is that a BillyB shirt? And I can see a modded cape for Batman

yeah I will take a clearer pic later. I took a lot of time getting the collar and tie right on harvey and I also dirtied the collar on the left side making it more screen accurate. The Joker is modded with billyB shirt and tie and also has a modded under coat thanks to snake eater. Batman on the other hand has been heavily modded. I took off the suit completely and dremeled off alot of the stomach area as well as the chest. Then I put the suit back on and added cloth behind the suit to make the suit tighter around the waist and chest since I am not showing the back. I also have a takara cape on mine as well.

Back