Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a few macro shots of the BR's eyes tonight. Here is one of them.

4465846644_f8a7c8a6e4.jpg

What i wanted to ask people who are using the mask: aren't you sorry that you're covering a cool headsculpt? You could very well put any other head behind and it will be the same.

I actually think the mask portrait is kind of weak, I have no problem covering it up, I really don't care for the full, one sided grin on it, looks too extreme and a bit goofy to me.

What i wanted to ask people who are using the mask: aren't you sorry that you're covering a cool headsculpt? You could very well put any other head behind and it will be the same.

What's so cool about it? it looks rather dorky. Like he broke wind.

Devil, did you weather up the clown mask? looks like traces of pencil lead all over it or it's the effects from the shadows of the flash. Very nice display indeed! Where is this displayed?

Agreed^

I rather like the mask and it's empty stare. It's a nice change among my other Jokers on display.

Both of your's look very nice Devil. The collars sit so well.

Agreed. Not a fan of that sculpt so covering it up was no biggie. My problem before, when I didn't have the DX Joker, was how to display that single figure: BR Head or Masked. I picked the BR Head because I really wanted a Joker portrait. Wasn't until I got the DX Joker that I decided to mask up my BR Joker like I have it now.

Devil, did you weather up the clown mask? looks like traces of pencil lead all over it or it's the effects from the shadows of the flash?

Yeah. I took lead shavings (from my sons pencil sharpener lol) and just dirtied the mask up until I was satisfied with it.

Very nice display indeed! Where is this displayed?

Thanks! It's in my office/family room. Guess that would be the best way to describe it. lol. Here's a pic:

setupd.jpg

Both of your's look very nice Devil. The collars sit so well.

Thank you!

Very nice!

Yeah, the pencil lead trick works out well. Smeary/dirty/somewhat stains.

Back